SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 3753 Posts: Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA) has released official notification for SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020. Online applications have been Invited for 3,753 teachers posts in Lower Primary and Upper Primary Schools of Assam.The recruitment is being done for the post of Assistant Teacher.
Eligible and Interested canidates can apply online Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020 on the official website of SSA i.e. ssa.assam.gov.in from 27 September 2020 to 11 October 2020. Check all recruitment related details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, Important dates and How To Apply Online For Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020?
SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Board||Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA Assam)|
|Post Name||Lower Primary & Upper Primary Asst. Teacher|
|Total Vacancies||3,753 Posts|
|Job Type||Assam Government Jobs|
|Starting Of Online Application||27th September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||11th October 2020|
SSA Assam Teachers Vacancy 2020 Details
Assistant Teacher – 3753 Posts
- Lower Primary – 2966 posts
- Upper Primary (Social Science) – 548 posts
- Upper Primary (Maths & Science) – 239 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Primary||Higher Secondary, Degree with LP- TET & Diploma (Elementary Education)/ B.El.Ed/ Diploma (Elementary Education (Special Education))/ B.Ed.|
|Upper Primary (Social Science)||Degree with Assam UP- TET & Diploma (Elementary Education)/ B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special Education)|
|Upper Primary (Maths & Science)||B.Sc/ M.Sc with Assam UP-TET & Diploma (Elementary Education)/ B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special Education)|
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 1st January, 2020.
- Also, Check – HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 1661 Posts
Selection Process for Assistant Teacher Posts
The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit. Separate Merit list will be published for each district.
Prequisites For Applying Assam Teachers Recruitment
Candidates would required following doccuments and things before applying for SSA Assam Teachers 2020 Recruitment:
- Scanned Passport size Photograph.
- PDF Copy of HSSLC Mark-sheet.
- PDF Copy of Graduation Mark-sheet.
- PDF Copy of Post Graduation Mark-sheet (if any).
- PDF Copy of 2 Year D. El. Ed./B.Ed. Mark-sheet.
- PDF Copy of Mark-sheet and Certificate of Assam TET.
- PDF Copy of Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- PDF Copy of Certificate of NCC (B or C Certificate),Sports (participation in recognized sports at National Level representing Assam) and Fine Arts and Cultural activities (representing the State officially at National Level).
- Candidate with disabilities (PwD) will have to upload PDF Copy of Certificate of disabilities issued by appropriate authority.
- PDF Copy of Certificate of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) issued by appropriate authority.
- PDF Copy of HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate in support of age.
- Scanned Signature
How to Apply Online for Assam Teachers Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for SSA Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Download the SSA Assam Official Notification pdf.
- Read the eligibility details carefully, if eligible can apply.
- Click on the SSA Assam Application form.
- Fill the form with the basic details that are asked for.
- Attach all the required documents and paste your photograph.
- Complete the application process.
- Submit the duly filled application form on or before the last date.
- Starting Date of Application – 27 September 2020
- Last Dare of Application – 11 October 2020
|SSA Assam Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSA Assam Online Apply Link 2020||Apply Here|
|Official Site||Visit Here|
Assam Teachers Bharti 2020: Important Points
- Candidates are requested to confirm their eligibility before submitting online application.
- The eligible candidates shall apply online in the website https://ssa.assam.gov.in from 10:00 AM of 27/09/2020 to midnight of 11/10/2020. No offline application will be received.
- A candidate can apply only for one post in one district mentioned above. Not following this criterion will lead to cancellation of candidature forthwith.
- Candidates should be very cautious while submitting the on line application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll number of Assam TET, he/ she will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidate will get a Unique Number against the submitted napplication. The candidate should keep the record of the Unique Number for all future reference.
- The Office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem. No request will be considered in this regard.
- Incomplete/ defective/ invalid application will be summarily rejected.