Download SSC CGL 05th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF: Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 05th March 2020. SSC CGL 05th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF is available here for download.
We have already provided you with SSC CGL 2019-20 Memory Based Question Papers PDF. In this article we are going to share SSC CGL 05th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF based on aspirants’ review and feedback. It is going to helpfull for those candidates who have exams in upcoming shifts.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CGL 05th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF Released
|Article Name||SSC CGL 05th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF|
|Category||SSC CGL Exams|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 Exam Date 2020||03rd March 2020 to 09th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Total Number Of Candidates||21,77,843|
Almost 22 lakhs candidates have applied for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019. The admit card for this examination is already released. If you have not downloaded your admit card, then you can download your admit card from the link below.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have shared the Complete SSC CGL Tier 1 05th March 2020 Exam Analysis and Review. As per the exam review obtained from students, the level of SSC CGL Tier 1, third shift exam was easy-moderate. A total of 100 questions were attempted by the students in 60 minutes. The good attempts for shift 3 lie in the range of 79-85.
|Subject||No. Of Questions/Marks||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25||20-23|
- There was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The General Awareness section was filled with more number of current affairs questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude paper was a little bit calculative.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning was time taking.
- English Language & Comprehension section had questions from previous year papers. (Vocab)
SSC CGL 05th March 2020 Asked Questions PDF
Here we have mentioned SSC CGL 05th March 2020 Asked Questions, which are shared by the aspirants who have appeared for the exam today.
- One question related to place built by Sawai Jai Singh?
- Gandhi ji started the Quit India movement from which place?
- One ques related to Tamil Nadu temple. When was it built?
- One question related to Avogadro’s law
- Which Award Bumrah got in 2019?
- 5 Rath in Mahabalipuram was built by which Vansh?
- One question from Odissa Yatra.
- One question asked from dispersion
- Which city is known as Golden City
- One question from Article 33A
- Who is the Governer Jammu Kashmir?
- If 2 or more than 2 element mix together, then what will form?
- Alai Darwaza built by whom?
- One question related to Hyderabad Fund.
- Where is BCCI headquarter located?
- Which vitammin defieciency cause Aneamia?
- 3 questions were asked from economics.
- Military Exercise between India and Oman?
- 16th Finance Commission head
- Antonym/Synonym-> Erudite, Bizarre
- Idioms-> dead horse,
- Topic Of Cloze Test-> Drugs
- Spelling- Definite
- Antonym of Sarcastic
- In a triangle, ratio of angles is 2:3:4, Find the smallest angle.
- More questions in the pdf attached below……………