SSC CGL 06th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF:Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 06th March 2020. Today was the 4th day of examination. SSC CGL 06th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF is available here for download.
We have already provided you with SSC CGL 2019-20 Memory Based Question Papers PDF. In this article we are going to share SSC CGL 06th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF based on aspirants’ review and feedback. It is going to helpfull for those candidates who have exams in upcoming shifts.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CGL 06th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF
|Article Name||SSC CGL 06th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Questions PDF|
|Category||SSC CGL Exams|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 Exam Date 2020||03rd March 2020 to 09th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Total Number Of Candidates||21,77,843|
Almost 22 lakhs candidates have applied for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019. The admit card for this examination is already released. If you have not downloaded your admit card, then you can download your admit card from the link below.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 2020: 6th March
Here we have shared the Complete SSC CGL Tier 1 06th March 2020 Exam Analysis and Review. As per the exam review obtained from students, the level of SSC CGL Tier 1, third shift exam was easy-moderate. A total of 100 questions were attempted by the students in 60 minutes. The good attempts for shift 3 lie in the range of 79-85.
|Subject||No. Of Questions/Marks||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25||20-23|
- There was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The General Awareness section was filled with more number of current affairs questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude paper was a little bit calculative.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning was time taking.
- English Language & Comprehension section had questions from previous year papers. (Vocab)
SSC CGL 06th March 2020 General Awareness Asked Questions
- Which city is known as Golden City-Jaisalmer
- Article 368 related with
- Who is the Governer Jammu Kashmir?-Girish Chandra Murmu
- Where is BCCI headquarter located?-Mumbai
- Which vitammin defieciency cause Aneamia? B12
- Who is the Current President of World Bank?-David R. Malpass
- Which of the following vitamin is also known as cobalamin? B12
- In which state Brihadeshwara temple is located? Tamil Nadu
- Who became the PM of Bhutan in November 2019?
- How many layers are in the moon surface?Three
- Battle of Chausa was fought between?
- NABARD was established in which year?
- 1 Questions releated to Qutub Minar
- More Questions will be available soon..