Staff Selection Commission has start conducting the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exams 2018 from 04th Jun 2019. The exam will be conducted between 4th June to 19th June 2019.
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 Exam conducted online on 7th June, 2019. Let’s first look at the Exam analysis of SSC CGL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exam.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CGL 2018 7th June 2019 Exam Analysis
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2018 which is Computer Based Exam consisted 100 Questions for total 200 marks in multiple choice question. Also there was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
Check out these recommeded posts?
As per the aspirants who appeared for the exam Questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 07th June 2019 are easy to moderate level.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Asked Questions 7th June 2019
- Who was the first Mughal Rural?
- One question on Tulsidas
- Which one of the following person propagated the theory of Ram?
- Vikanand memorial situated at
- What was the Theme of special Olympics 2019 ?
- Global business summit 2019 was held in ?
- City with smallest population as per 2011 census in india?
- City with highest population as per 2011 census in india?
- To whom President can resign ?
- Who can hold office in absence of president or vice president?
- Who got PETA Award 2018?
- GDP Of India in 2019?
- On 31 may 2019 who became the 24th Admiral of Navy?
- Who wrote Ramacharitamanas?
- Vaishvik shikhar sammelan 2019 was held in?
- One question on Pollination by air
- Metal oxide is acid or basic or neutral
- which gas block oxygen in blood in human body?
- How much loan amount was provided to Nepal by India?
- Antonym- Dense & Stale
- Synonyms- Fatal & Prevalent
- One Word Substitution: Collection of Flowers
- There were 2 jumble word question in the English part
- Idiom -“stock barrel Lock”
- Idiom – “In the pink”
- Venn diagram relationship crocodiles, reptile and amphibian
- Study:knowledge ::work:?
- Job promotion confirmation interview correct order to form meaningful