SSC CGL 4th March Exam Analysis 2020 & Asked Questions PDF: Today is the second day of SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination 2020. Today we have came with the analysis of SSC CGL 4th March Exam. Here you will find the complete SSC CGL Tier-1 and Questions Asked All Shifts of 4th March.
If you are going to give SSC CGL exam in the coming days, then this session is very important for you. This SSC CGL exam analysis will help students understand the difficulty level, minimum attempts and exam pattern of other upcoming slots. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019-20 4th March asked questions is given below.
SSC CGL 4th March Exam Analysis 2020
|Article Name||SSC CGL 4th March Exam Analysis 2020 & Asked Questions PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number Of Applicants||21,77,843|
|Exam Date||04th March, 2020|
Almost 22 lakhs candidates have applied for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019. The admit card for this examination is already released. If you have not downloaded your admit card, then you can download your admit card from the link below.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
Here you will get region wise direct link to download the admit card for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019. SSC CGL Tier 1 computer-based exam will be held from 3rd to 11th March 2020. SSC CGL Admit Card 2019.
Download SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL 4th March Exam Analysis 2020 :All Shift
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 which is Computer Based Exam consisted 100 Questions for total 200 marks in multiple choice question. Also there was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
According to the students, the overall level of today’s exam was was Moderate. The exam level was same as yesterday. The question level were same as previous year. Some questions.Some questions have been repeated. So your good attempt can be 85 in todays exam first shift.
SSC CGL 4th March Asked Questions: All Shift
Today was the second day of SSC CGL Exam 2020, in which some of the memory based questions asked are present below. Let me tell you that the level of questions will remain the same in all the upcoming shifts. You are advised to prepare such questions for the upcoming shift.
SSC CGL 4th March Shift 2 Asked Questions
- Which player has taken 2 hatric in ODI?
- Where is RBC formed? – Bone marrow
- Chikankari embroidery famous from which place?
- 1st Governor of MP?
- Who is the current Economic advisor?
- Where did the meeting of Island Development hold?
- Karmayoddha Granth, the book was launched by??
- Jawara dance belongs to which state?
- Which city is known as Athens of the east?
- Ohm’s law scientist belongs to which country?
- Sucheta Kriplani is the CM of which state?
- What is the chemical name of Methane?
- Who is known as Napoleon of India?
- Novak Djokovic is from which country?
- One question asked from the plant kingdom
- Tennis legend who has a coin minted in his honour
- j&k dance
- Question asked on Mughal dynasty
SSC CGL 4th March Shift 1 Asked Questions
- Harshacharita book written by?
- Magadh capital before 425 BC
- Capital of Magadha after 425 BC
- 4-5 questions were asked from medieval history
- The reason for the increase in the height of the Eifel tower is? Options- thermal expansion, chemical expansion, gravity
- Xerophthalmia occurs due to deficiency of which vitamin?
- One question related to Article 17?
- One question related to Article 14?
- One question related to Indus River.
- One question related to abolition
- 2 Current Affair question asked from Dec 2019, April 2019
- One question asked from economics.
- more questions will be updated soon..keep refreshing
SSC CGL 04th March 2020 General Awareness PDF
SSC CGL 04th March 2020 Maths Questions PDF
SSC CGL 3rd March Exam Analysis 2020 & Asked Questions PDF
Download SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
1 thought on “SSC CGL 4th March Exam Analysis 2020 & Asked Questions PDF”
Very easy questions