SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started releasing SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 download link for the Tier-1 exam. SSC CGL Admit Card for North Eastern, Western, and North Western Regions has been released on 19th November 2022. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 will be conducted from 01st December to 13th December 2022 in multiple shifts across the country.
The SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Admit Card and Application Status links for all regions are updated here. Almost 35 lakhs candidates have applied for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. You can check all the details including city, center, exam time, shift and admit card link For SSC CGL Exams 2022 from this page.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Exams 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|SSC CGL Application Status Date 2022||17th November 2022|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Date 2022||4 days before exam|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2022||01st December to 13th December 2022|
|Total Shifts||4 Shifts each day|
|Total Number Of Applicants||34,81,125|
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022: Shift & Timings
As per the official notice, the SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination for different levels will be conducted from 01st December to 13th December 2022. This time SSC is going to conduct Tier 1 Exams in 4 shifts each day.
Check the exam shift and reporting time mentioned in the table given below:
|Shift 1||07:45 am|
|Shift 2||10:30 am|
|Shift 3||01:15 pm|
|Shift 4||04:00 pm|
- Also, Check – SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2022 For Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exams
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022
The candidate will need Registration, Number/Roll Number, and the Password/D.O.B to download the SSC CGL hall ticket 2022.
Click on your respective region from the below table and download your admit card when released officially:
|Region Names||State Names||Download Admit Card|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Download Link|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Download Link|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||Download Link|
|North Western Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Download Link|
|KKR Region||Karnataka, Kerala Region||Download Link|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||Download Link|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||Download Link|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Download Link|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||Download Link|
- Also, Check – SSC CGL New Syllabus 2022 PDF
How to Download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022?
Candidates must follow the below simple and easy steps to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 admit card 2022 pdf:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in or directly download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 for the Tier-1 Exam from the above region-wise table.
- Step 2: On the homepage of SSC, click on the ”SSC CGL Admit Card Link” option appearing on the top.
- Step 3: Click on the respective region you have applied for, and you will be redirected to the SSC regional website.
- Step 4: Click on the notification reading “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 (TO BE HELD FROM 01st December to 13th December 2022”.
- Step 5: Enter your Roll No./Registration ID, Date of Birth/Password that was provided to you at the time of registration for the SSC CGL Exam.
- Step 6: Select the preferred Area/City that you mentioned at the time of registration.
- Step 7: Your SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 PDF will appear on your screen.
- Step 8: Download and take a printout of the SSC CGL Hall Ticket PDF.
Details Mentioned on SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Before going to the exam centers every candidate must check all details which are mentioned below in the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022. Without an SSC CGL Admit you won’t be allowed to attend the exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date Of Birth
- Category of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date, Shift, and time
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Reporting Time at the Centre
- Duration of the exam
- Guidelines for the exam
- Space for the candidate’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for the signature of the invigilator, etc.
Important Document Required with SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Candidates must carry any one of the following Identity Proof in hard copy format along with the hard copy of the SSC CGL Admit Card for the Tier 1 exam.
- Driving License (DL)
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID card
- A passport-size photograph
Note: Entry will be prohibited in case the candidate does not carry the required documents to the exam hall.
How To Recover SSC ID & Password?
In case you forgot your SSC Roll Number/Registration Number, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter your name as mentioned at the time of Registration for SSC CGL 2022.
- Now Enter your Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Select the preferred Area/City that you mentioned at the time of registration.
- A link will be sent to your registered email id or phone number. Follow the instructions and recover your id/password.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Centers
|SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Examination Centers|
|North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura.||Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Guwahati(Dispur), Jorhat, Silchar, Kohima, Shillong, Imphal, Churachandpur, Ukhrul, Agartala, Aizwal|
|Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra||Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Kutch, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Akola, Jalgaon, Ahmednagar, Alibaug, Panaji|
|Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka, and Kerala||Bangalore, Dharwar, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Kozhikode(Calicut), Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Punjab||Anantnag, Baramula, Jammu, Leh, Rajouri,|
Srinagar(J&K), Kargil, Dodda, Hamirpur, Shimla, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Patiala, Amritsar, Chandigarh
|Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands,|
Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, and West Bengal
|Gangtok, Ranchi, Barasat, Berhampore (WB), Chinsurah, Jalpaiguri, Kolkata, Malda, Midnapur, Siliguri, Berhampore(Odisha), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Keonjhargarh, Sambalpur, Port Blair|
|Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana.||Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vishakhapatnam, Vijaywada, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Puducherry, Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Warangal|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Chindwara, Guna, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Ratlam, Satna, Sagar, Ambikapur, Bilaspur Jagdalpur, Raipur, Durg|
|Northern Region (NR)/ NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Haridwar, Delhi, Ajmer, Alwar,|
Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sriganganagar, Udaipur
|Central Region (CR)/Bihar and Uttar||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna|