Download SSC CGL 2019-20 Memory Based Question Papers PDF: Staff Selection Commission is conducting SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 from 03rd March 2020 to 09th March 2020. SSC CGL 2019-20 Memory Based Question Papers PDF is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
In this article, we are going to share the Important memory based Questions as per the feedback and review received by the aspirants who have appeared for SSC CGL Tier-I 2019-20 Exam. Candidates are advised to cover these questions for scoring high marks in the upcoming shifts.
SSC CGL Memory Based Question Papers PDF: Overview
|Article Name||SSC CGL 2019-20 Memory Based Question Papers PDF|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019-20|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2020||03rd March 2020 to 09th March 2020|
|Questions Based On||Memory Based|
|Source||SSC CGL Aspirants|
We are already providing SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 Daily Exam Analysis & Asked Questions PDF. And on the basis of daily analysis, we have come up with the SSC CGL Memory Based Question Papers PDF.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have shared the overall SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 2020, section-wise and difficulty of level:
|Subject||No. Of Questions/Marks||Difficulty Level|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25||Moderate|
|General Awareness||25/25||Easy To Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Aptitude||25/25||Easy To Moderate|
|English Language & Comprehension||25/25||Easy|
|Total||100/100||Good Attempts (75-80)|
- General awareness section contains more number of current affairs questions.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning was time taking.
- There are most repeated questions from vocabulary in English Language & Comprehension section.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Aptitude has some calculative questions.
Note: The above mentioned exam analysis of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 is totally based on aspirants’ feedback and exam review.
Highlights of SSC CGL Tier-1 (CBE) 2019-20 Exam
We have also mentioned some highlights and Important points of SSC CGL Tier 1 2019-20 exam:
- Candidates who have not a valid id proof conatining their Date of birth are not allowed to appear for the exam.
- The overall attendance of candidates is 60%. (according to aspirants)
- The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities.
- The server was working smoothly and no glitches found.
- All the questions were compulsory and were in Objective Type MCQ Format.
- Each question was of 2 marks.
- There was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- All the sections were in English and Hindi Language except English Language and Comprehension section.
- SSC will decide the minimum qualifying marks of the online exam through normalization method.
- Candidates were not allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the test was concluded.
Important Topics You Should Cover For SSC CGL Exam 2019-20
We are sharing the list of Important Topics that you should cover for upcoming shifts of SSC CGL Exam 2019-20:
- Last 6 Months Current Affairs (July 2019 – January 2020)
- Important Awards and Honours 2019-20
- List Of Chief Ministers and Governors Of Indian States
- Who Is Who in 2020?
- List Of Important Books & Authors 2019-20
- Indian and It’s Neighbourhood Countries
- Vocabulary Asked In SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam 2019
- General Awareness Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019
- More topics will be added soon, keep checking this page.
You should cover the above mentioned topics, If you are going to appear for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019-20 in upcoming shifts. These topics are prepared on the basis of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 2020.
General Awareness Asked In SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019
We have already shared Compilation Of General Awareness Questions & Answers Asked In SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2018. Here we have shared the General Awareness Questions & Answers Asked In SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019-20:
- Study of Dogs is known as:
- GST on Lottery:
- Current President of Sri Lanka?
Answer: Gotabaya Rajapaksa
- Hampi is located in which State:
- Kartarpur Corridor inaugurated by:
Answer: Pakistan Prime Minister – Imran Khan
- Which country longest serving king has passed away recently in 2020?
Answer: King of Oman
- Sahitya Academy Award 2019:
Answer: Given in 23 Languages
- Sanchi Stupa is located in which State?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- What is the current repo rate?
- Which Oman Ruler Died recently?
Answer: Qaboos bin Said Al Said of Oman
- Neutron was discovered by:
Answer: James Chadwick
- Which of the following visitors came during the reign of Jahangir?
Answer: Sir Thomas Roc
- Mission Mangal Movie Leading Actress?
Answer: vidya Balan
- Who was the Star Campaigner of Maharashtra Govt in Maharashtra Election?
Answer: Madhuri Dixit
- Who sets the Reverse Repo Rate:
- Harika Dronavalli, recently awarded Padma Shree, is associated with which sports?
- Sanchi Stupa was discovered in which year?
- Headquarters of World Food Organisation (WFO):
Answer: Rome, Italy
- Which player consecutively scored four double hundreds?
Answer: Virat Kohli
- Fox 21 is bought by which company?
Answer: Walt Disney
- In which state Araku Valley is situated?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Who was the father of Ajatshatru?
- Who was the last ruler of nanda dynasty?
Answer: Dhana Nanda
- Who got Padma Shree award in Archery?
Answer: Bombayla Devi Laishram
- Jyotiba Phule Birth Place:
Answer: Katgun, Maharashtra
- Bhupesh Baghel is the CM of which State:
- Man Booker International Prize 2019:
Answer: Jokha al-Harthi – Oman
- Which State Hosts Madhapur Mela?
- Which park was formerly known as Lady Willingdon Park?
Answer: Lodhi Gardens
- Which gland is situated between lungs?
Answer: Thymus Gland
- Amit Shah launched a book called “Karmyoddha Granth”. Whose life it is based upon?
Answer: PM Narendra Modi
- More questions will added soon……….
SSC CGL Questions Asked: How To Download Memory Based Paper?
Follow the few simple steps to get the Free Memory Based Paper
- Click On the below provided link to Download memory based paper.
- We have provided subject wise memory based papers.
- You will be able to download all the pdfs.
Download SSC CGL Memory Based Question Papers 2020 PDF
Here we have attached the SSC CGL Memory Based Question Papers 2020 PDF in subject-wise and section wise order:
|SSC CGL Question Papers 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper 2020 PDF In English||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper 2020 PDF In Hindi||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Maths Question Paper 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|General Awareness Questions & Answers Asked In SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Maths Question Paper 03rd March 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL 03rd March 2020 All Shifts Questions PDF||Download PDF|