SSC CGL Notification PDF 2022: The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF on 17 September 2022. Every year SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam to recruit eligible candidates for Group B and Group C posts under various Ministries of Government and multiple Government Organizations.
The online application window for the SSC CGL 2022 will be opened from 17th September 2022 to 08th October 2022. You can check the complete details about the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 here.
Table of Contents
SSC CGL Notification PDF: Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Exam 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20,000 (Approx)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|SSC CGL 2022 Notification Date||17 September 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Date||17th September 2022 to 08th October 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Exam Dates||December 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 20,000(approx) vacancies available for SSC CGL 2022 as released by Staff Selection Commission. Last Year a total of 7686 vacancies are released for SSC CGL 2021 Recruitment.
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check all the Eligibility Criteria Decided by the Staff Selection Commission before applying for SSC CGL 2022 Exams:
Candidate of SSC CGL must be a Citizen of either India or Nepal or Bhutan. If a candidate is a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan shall have a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Government of India in favor of him/her.
SSC CGL 2022 Educational Qualification
The Post-wise educational qualification that candidates need to obtain to fulfill for SSC CGL Exam 2022 is mentioned below:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University|
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a|
recognized University or equivalent.
SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit
- 18 to 27 Years (as on 01 January 2021)
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
SSC CGL 2022 Age Relaxation
As per government guidelines, age relaxation in SSC CGL 2022 is given in the table below:
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process comprises multiple stages. The SSC CGL Exam is conducted in two stages: Tier 1 and Tier 2
For a candidate to clear the CGL Exam must clear all the stages one by one.
- SSC CGL Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination
- SSC CGL Tier-II: Computer-Based Examination
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fee
The Application Fee required to be submitted while filling out the Online application form is tabulated below category-wise:
SSC CGL 2022 Important Dates
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date 2022 for Tier-I has been announced by SSC which is scheduled to be held in the month of December 2022.
Check out the Important dates for SSC CGL 2022:
|Events||SSC CGL 2022 Dates|
|SSC CGL Notification Release Date 2022||17th September 2022|
|SSC CGL Online Form submission Started||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08th October 2022|
|Last Date for generating offline challan||08th October 2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||09th October 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10th October 2022|
|Window for Application Form Correction||12th to 13th October 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Application Status Date 2022||November 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Admit Card 2022||December 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Exam Date||December 2022|
How to Apply Online For SSC CGL 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to fill up SSC CGL Online Application Form 2022:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the SSC Homepage, enter your login credentials, solve the captcha, and press on login.
- Step 3: After logging in, head towards the Apply Now button and click on the SSC CGL 2022 under the exams tab.
- Step 4: On the SSC CGL Exam tab, find and click on the apply now button.
- Step 5: The SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Form will be available on the screen, fill in all the required details and choose your exam center.
- Step 6: Scrutinize the details twice or thrice after entering as SSC will not entertain any changes after final submission.
- Step 7: Upload your photograph and signature as per the SSC norms.
- Step 8: Complete your SSC CGL Application by paying the online application fees.
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2021 PDF
- SSC CGL Mains Question Paper PDF
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2020 PDF
- SSC CGL Mains Question Paper 2020 PDF
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper 2019 PDF
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2018 PDF
- SSC CGL Mains Question Paper 2018 PDF
- SSC CGL Descriptive Study Materials PDF
- SSC CGL CPT & DEST Materials PDF