SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Apply Online For Various Posts: Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Notification 2020 PDF on 29 December 2020. SSC has invited online applications for the recruitment of 6,506 vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SSC CGL 2020 on or before 31 January 2021 on SSC official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. The last date for submitting SSC CGL Fee through online mode is 02 February 2021. Check vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, Important dates, application fee,and how to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020?
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||SSC CGL Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Total Vacancies||6.506 (tentative)|
|SSC CGL Notification Date 2020||29 December 2020|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||29 December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31 January 2021|
SSC CGL Vacancy 2020 Details
The vacancies are not released with the notification. Tentative vacancies for the examination are:
|Group ‘B’ Gazetted||250|
|Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted||3513|
Vacancies for ESM are reserved for only Group “C” posts as per extant Government Orders.
- Also, Check – RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 & Asked Questions PDF
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2020
All the aspiring candidates of SSC CGL 2020 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria Decided by the Commission.
Candidate of SSC CGL must be a Citizen of either India or Nepal or Bhutan. If a candidate is a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan shall have a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Government of India in favor of him/her.
- Also, Check – SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English
Educational Qualification (As of January 01, 2021)
|SSC CGL 2020 Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
Age Limit (As of January 01, 2021)
The age limit for the SSC CGL 2020-21 as per the post is given below.
|Assistant Section Officer (CSS)||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer (Intelligence Bureau)||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Up to 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Up to 32 years|
|Sub Inspector (NIA)||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector (CBI)||20-30 years|
|Sub Inspector (Narcotics)||18-25 years|
|Tax Assistant||20-27 years|
|All other posts||18-27 years|
SSC CGL 2020 Age Relaxation
As per government guidelines, age relaxation in SSC CGL is given in the table below:
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
SSC CGL Selection Process 2020
SSC CGL 2020 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2020 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Also, Check – SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper 2019 PDF Of All Shifts
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts. The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Important Dates 2020-21
|SSC CGL Notification Date 2020||29 December 2020|
|SSC CGL Application Date 2020-21||29 December 2020 to 31 January 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status date 2021||May 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card 2020||May 2021|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam Date 2021||May 29 to June 7, 2021 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result Date 2021||July 2021|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Exam Date 2021||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-III Exam Date 2021||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date 2021||Notified Soon|
SSC CGL Application Fee 2020
SSC CGL 2021 Application Fee: The Application Fee in SSC CGL Notification as per the categories is given below:
Prerequisites for SSC CGL 2021 Online Application Form
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.
- Also, Check – SSC CPO Question Paper 2020 PDF Download
How To Apply Online For SSC CGL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the SSC official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for SSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for SSC CGL. But if you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online SSC CGL 2021 application process is completed and you can take a print out of the application form for further use
- Also, Check – SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF Download
SSC CGL Important Links
|SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF||Download|
|SSC CGL 2020 Apply Link||Apply Here|
|SSC Official Site||Visit Here|
|SSC Previous Year Papers PDF||Download|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is SSC CGL?
Ans – SSC CGL or Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam, is conducted to select eligible graduates for multiple non-gazetted posts offered by the Government of India.
Q. How many vacancies are there in SSC CGL Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – There is a total of 6,506 vacancies in SSC CGL 2020.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for SSC CGL 2020?
Ans. – Candidate must be 18+ and have a graduation degree from any recognized University.
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC CGL 2020?
Ans. – Last date to apply online for SSC CGL is 31 January 2021.