Download SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 Exam Analysis & Asked Questions PDF: Staff Selection Commission is conducting SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019 from 18th March 2020 to 28th March 2020. SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 18th March All Shifts Questions PDF is available here to download.
We have already provided you with SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 All Shifts Asked Questions PDF. The SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 Exam is over now and aspirants are waiting for the SSC CHSL Exam Analsysis & Review 2020. In this article we are going to provide you SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 & SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 All Shifts Questions PDF.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 18th March 2020 & Asked Questions PDF
|Article Name||SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 18th March 2020 & Asked Questions PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates 2020||17th March 2020 to 28th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Subjects||General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension,|
|Time Duration||1 Hours|
SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||21-23|
- SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 1st shift was conducted during 10 am to 11 am.
- The total time duration for the paper was 1 hour i.e 60 minutes.
- Servers were working smoothly. No glitches found.
- No Bio-Metric Attendance has been taken due to COVID-19.
- 5-7 Questions were from Current Affairs Section
- Difficulty Level Of The Paper: Easy To Moderate
- Toughest Section Of Paper: General Awareness
- There was negative marking of 0.5 marks in the exam.
- Pattern Of The Paper: Reasoning > GK/GS > Maths > English
SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 Asked Questions PDF
Here we have shared the SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 Asked Questions, which are totally memory based and is being provided by the aspirants who appeared for the exam:
SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 Reasoning Questions
SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 General Awareness Questions
- Financial Emergency comes under which article? – Article 360
- Dada Saheb Phalke Awards 2019 – Amitabh Bachchan
- Dynamite Invetor – Alfred Noble
- RBI Deputy Governor –
- Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy Related To Which state?
- Kathak Dance Is Related To Which State?
- Inventor Of Photoelectric Ray?
- Venue Of Asean Youth Games 2021?
- Chief Of Army Staff?
- Uranium In India?
- Disease caused by protozoa?
- Shift 2 Asked Questions.
- What diseases are caused by influenza? – Flu
- Whom did India lose in the ICC World Cup semi-finals? New zealand
- ICC World Cricketer of the Year? – Rohit Sharma
- Britain Prime Minister in Time of Independent India? Clement Attle
- Noble prize related question?
- Times Person of the Year? Grata Thunberg
- Impeachment of President? Both Houses
- Which river falls in Bay of Bengal? –
- More questions will be updated soon*
SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 Mathematics Questions
SSC CHSL 18th March 2020 English Language & Comprehension
- One Word – Very Huge In Size – Gigantic
- One Word – Steal In a casual way – Filtch
- Synonyms – Jovial, Colossal
- More questions will be updated soon*
Takeaways From The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019
- Work on your calculation skills and practice as much you can. Don’t forget to revise mathematical formulae.
- English section is going to be scoring. So start with English section in the exam.
- Save enough time to attempt Math section as It is time taking.
- Practice questions fom Numeric and Alphanumeric series in Reasoning Section.
- Check Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF.
- Don’t waste your time while attempting tricky questions.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020- FAQ’s
Q 1. What is the Good Attempts for this exam?
The average number of good attempts can be considered from 75-80.
Q 2. Which section was difficult?
General Awareness section was easy to moderate, Reasoning Section was easy to moderate, English section was easy and Quantitative Aptitude section was easy (less calculative).
Q 3. When will the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam be conducted?
The Tier 1 test for SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment will be conducted from 17th to 28th March 2020.
Q 4. How many sections are there for CHSL Tier 1 2020?
There are 4 sections in SSC CGL Tier 1 2020 i.e English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.