After declaration of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier II Results 2017 aspirants are waiting for SSC CHSL 2017 Skill Test & DV Dates. Staff Selection Commission Northern Region has released an official notice regarding SSC CHSL Skill Test 2017.
SSC CHSL Updated Vacancy 2017 – 5914 Vacancies
SSC CHSL 2017 Skill Test Date
Candidates of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 from northern region are hereby informed that their documment verification and Skill test will commence from 16th August 2019 and 02nd September 2019 respectively. Candidates from other regions are advised to stay tuned with www.examstocks.com for the dates of skill test and documment verification.
You can download the official notification for the SSC CHSL 2017 Skill Test Date by clicking on the link given below :
SSC CHSL Tier-III Exam Syllabus
The Tier 3 of SSC CHSL Exam 2018 comprises of a couple of skill tests which are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator (DEO) :
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks :
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
- It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes