SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis & asked questions 2019 Of 01st July 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently out the recruitment notification for the Combined Higher Secondary level Exam. Now, the exam for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams is scheduled from 01st July 2019 to 11th July 2016. Here we are with the first day overview and asked questions provided by the students…
Staff Selection Commission has start conducting the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2018 from 1ST July 2019.
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Exam conducted online on 1ST July, 2019. Let’s first look at the Exam analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exam.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Schedule and Shift Timings
The following table explains the shift timings and the exam schedule for Tier 1
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shifts||SSC CHSL Shift Timings|
|Shift 1||10 am to 11 am|
|Shift 2||1 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3||4 pm to 5 pm|
SSC CHSL 2019 – Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max Marks||No. of Questions|
SSC Chsl 2018 1st July 2019 Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2018 which is Computer Based Exam consisted 100 Questions for total 200 marks in multiple choice question. Also there was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL 1st july Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2019 (Tier 1)
- There are 100 Questions in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
- Each incorrect answer results in a deduction of 0.5 marks.
- The SSC CHSL Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2019 is predicted to be of Easy to Medium level difficulty.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section is generally time-consuming. The key to solving quickly is by learning all Formulas.
Note- Their is no exam in 1st shift..We will updated asked question after 2nd and 3rd shift
SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Asked Questions 1ST July 2019
- 1. Who is the CEO of World bank?
- 2. Where did Gowthama Budda was bore?
- 3. Name the first railway path in India between two cities?
- 4. World’s smallest statue situated in
- 5. Who is the Deputy Cm of Bihar?
- 6. Which of the following country will host G-20 summit?
- 7. First newspaper of Independent India
- 8. Sai Parneet is related to which of the following spots?
- 9. Which of the country won first ever world cup cricket?
- 10. Third battle panipet is took place in the year of ___
- 11. Who is the first ever lokpal?
- 12. How many total seats are there in Rajya Sabha
- 13. Article fro lokpal
- 14. Who is the Cm of Goa
- 15. Head quarter of WHO situated in
- 16. Who is the railway minister?
- Chattisgarh shares its boundary with- 5 States ( UP, MP, Odisha, Maharashtra, Telangana).
- X+Y= 7, xy= 10 then find X3+Y3/X3Y3.
- Count the number of triangles in the given figure:
- (Cot x)/[(1-sinx)(secx + tanx)= ? Ans. Cosec x
- Find the difference between CI and SI for two years on a principal of Rs. 12000 at the rate of 14% per annum. Ans. 235.20
- ABC is a triangle with angle BAC = 72degrees. External angle bisectors of angle B and angle C meet at P. Find angle BPC. Ans. 54 degree
- MP = 600, discount = 25% , Loss = Rs. 30. Find the loss percentage. Ans. 6.25%
- A regular hexagon has an area 2400√3 sq. m. Cost of fencing is Rs. 18/m. Find the total cost of fencing. Rs. 4320
- From a point P outside the circle two tangents PA and PB are drawn on the circle. A chord BC parallel to AP is drawn. If angle APB = 40 degree, Find angle BAC. Ans. 70 degree
- Divisibility by 88
- Who is the CM of Sikkim? – Prem Singh Tamang
- Which of the following was the first day of World Cup 2019? – 30 May 2019
- Who was the defense minister of India at the time of Indo-Pak war 1971? – Jagjivan Ram
- In which state ‘Blockchain Technology’ was implemented for the first time?-Satoshi Nakamoto
- Karun Chandhok is related to which game? – Racing
- Who wrote Ghulam- Giri book?- Jyotiba Phule
- Where 2018 Global Ventures Summit occurs?- Los Angele
- Which is the coldest place in India ?- Drass
- Wular lake is situated in which state? Jammu & Kashmir
- Who is the chairman of ICC?- Shashank Manohar
Spelling – Eagle
- Idiom- ‘to leave no stone unturned’- to do everything possible to find something or to solve a problem.
- V – 44, FAN – 42, FOLLOW – ? (Pattern based)
- Arrangement of words according to their size – Fly, rat, Cat, Lion, Elephant
Synonyms of Perpetuate and Expose Antonyms of Adversary, Miniature(Ans. giant)
Change into Passive. The prisoners have made these paintings
- Wrongly spell word. Celebrate
- To dance to someone’s tune.
- 7 : 85 :: 8 : ?
- GRTF : HTUH : : RFGY : ? (Pattern based)
- Logical venn diagram – Lethargy, anxiety, Power
- Butterfly : Lepidopterology : : Map : ?
- Odd number – 253, 462, 115, 594 (Pattern based)
More Questions will be updated soon ..keep refreshing this page..
- SSC CHSL 2017 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CHSL 2016 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2018 PDF Download All Shifts
- List of Chief Ministers, Governors & Cabinet Ministers 2019, Download PDF
- SSC Result Dates 2019 Released Check Out Now