SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis & asked questions 2019 Of 03rd July 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently out the recruitment notification for the Combined Higher Secondary level Exam. Now, the exam for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams is scheduled from 03rd July 2019 to 11th July 2016. Here we are with the first day overview and asked questions provided by the students…
Staff Selection Commission has start conducting the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2018 from 1st July 2019.
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Exam conducted online on 3rd July, 2019. Let’s first look at the Exam analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exam.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Schedule and Shift Timings
The following table explains the shift timings and the exam schedule for Tier 1
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shifts||SSC CHSL Shift Timings|
|Shift 1||10 am to 11 am|
|Shift 2||1 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3||4 pm to 5 pm|
- SSC CHSL Exam Comprises Computer Based Test.
- Tier-I CBT will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- Duration of Tier-I exam for 60 Minute.
- Total 100 Number of Questions Asked in the Examination.
- Language of question paper will be in English as well as Hindi and Other Regional Languages according to its area.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Tier-II shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Staff Selection Commission).
SSC CHSL 2019 – Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max Marks||No. of Questions|
SSC Chsl 2018 3rd July 2019 Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2018 which is Computer Based Exam consisted 100 Questions for total 200 marks in multiple choice question. Also there was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Analysis in short:- The exam level is easy to moderate in 1st Shift. GK/GS, Reasoning and English is not so difficult but the math section is time assuming. You are advise to do not take much time in math section and focus on easy sections like reasoning, GK and English…
SSC CHSL 3rd July Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2019 (Tier 1)
- There are 100 Questions in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
- Each incorrect answer results in a deduction of 0.5 marks.
- The SSC CHSL Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2019 is predicted to be of Easy to Medium level difficulty.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section is generally time-consuming. The key to solving quickly is by learning all Formulas.
Note- All shift Asked questions will be updated,,,keep visiting
SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Asked Questions 3rd July 2019
SSC CHSL GA Questions asked 3rd July
- Name of gold coins during the gupta period
- Charothi (name not sure) hydroelectric project located in
- Which lok sabha is at present?? 17th lok sabha
- Who got Mexico’s highest honour in june? Pratibha patil
- ‘Mausam’ is launched by which ministry
- During gupta empire gold coins are called?
- If ball hits wicket keeper’s helmet how many runs will thr opposite team gets
- “The Indian struggle” book writer
- Bangladesh total districts?
- study of fossils – paleontology
- There were 7-8 questions from Current Affairs.
- Dolomite is the ore of?
- Shiv Shankar Pandit is related to ?
- Padma river in Bangladesh is the tributary of which river?
- One question is based on Pascal Law.Triple is related to which sport?
- 3 questions were asked from Bank.
- One question related to lokpal
- One question related to Nandan Nilekani Committee
- Smiriti Irani given which portfolio?
- Vembanand lake is located in which state
- when is world bicycle day?
- India’s Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women)-anita bhatia
- How many runs penalty is given to the batsman if the ball strikes wicketkeeper’s helmet kept beside him?
- Gahirmatha wildlife century is famous for ?
- Who is the writer of “World Cup Challenge”?
- Lok Sabha Election of 2019 is- 16th, 17th, 18th ?
- Highest Civilian award in mexico was given to whom?
- Vikas Bora the brand ambassador is related to which state?
- Who coined the term Mitocondria?
- Govindraj is the coach of?
- where is vishnu statue located ?
- where is periyar national park ?
- Which was the highest profit earing PSU in the previous year-Ongc, bharat petroleum, etc
- When did pak win its 1st world cup?
SSC CHSL English Questions asked 3rd July
- last years repeated vocab
- Cloze test was easy- Based on China
- Synonyms: Erode, proliferate
- Antonyms: dense, sparse
- Idioms & phrase: hanging in air
- Antonym of dense
- hanging like a thread (idiom )
- idiom- to shake off idiom meaning
- exaggerate meaning
- Spelling Correction-aggressive, global
SSC CHSL Math Questions asked 3rd July
- M.p=400 Dis=25% Pro =32₹ Pro=%
- In a Triangle, one angle is 64 degrees then find the angle between other interior bisectors.
- ABC Is a triangle D on BC is bisector find BD-DC if sides are a,b,c.
- Angle 70degree b/w CED in cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, AB is diameter. Ois centre .AC and BD meet at E.find angle COD
- 4year 10% rate par amount itna ho jata hai 292842. compound interest so find si on same princle,rate and time.
- Circle changed into rectangle of 7:4 dimensions and ris 31.5 find smaller dimension of rectangle
- triangle abc : triangle pqr =9:16, ab = 16 , bc = 15 ca = 9 find qr =?
More Questions will be updated soon ..keep refreshing this page..
- SSC CHSL 2017 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CHSL 2016 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2018 PDF Download All Shifts
- List of Chief Ministers, Governors & Cabinet Ministers 2019, Download PDF
- SSC Result Dates 2019 Released Check Out Now