SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis & asked questions 2019 Of 04th July 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently out the recruitment notification for the Combined Higher Secondary level Exam. Now, the exam for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams is scheduled from 04th July 2019 to 11th July 2016. Here we are with the first day overview and asked questions provided by the students…
Staff Selection Commission has start conducting the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2018 from 1st July 2019.
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Exam conducted online on 4th July, 2019. Let’s first look at the Exam analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exam.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Schedule and Shift Timings
The following table explains the shift timings and the exam schedule for Tier 1
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shifts||SSC CHSL Shift Timings|
|Shift 1||10 am to 11 am|
|Shift 2||1 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3||4 pm to 5 pm|
- SSC CHSL Exam Comprises Computer Based Test.
- Tier-I CBT will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- Duration of Tier-I exam for 60 Minute.
- Total 100 Number of Questions Asked in the Examination.
- Language of question paper will be in English as well as Hindi and Other Regional Languages according to its area.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Tier-II shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Staff Selection Commission).
SSC CHSL 2019 – Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max Marks||No. of Questions|
SSC Chsl 2018 4th July 2019 Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2018 which is Computer Based Exam consisted 100 Questions for total 200 marks in multiple choice question. Also there was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Analysis in short:- The exam level is easy to moderate in 1st Shift. GK/GS, Reasoning and English is not so difficult but the math section is time assuming. You are advise to do not take much time in math section and focus on easy sections like reasoning, GK and English…
SSC CHSL 4th July Exam Analysis 2019 (Tier 1)
- There are 100 Questions in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
- Each incorrect answer results in a deduction of 0.5 marks.
- The SSC CHSL Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2019 is predicted to be of Easy to Medium level difficulty.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section is generally time-consuming. The key to solving quickly is by learning all Formulas.
Note- All shift Asked questions will be updated,,,keep visiting
SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Asked Questions 4th July 2019
SSC CHSL GA Questions asked 4th July
- President will give his resignation to whom?
- Periyar river flows in?
- Smriti Irani is the minister of which department?
- Where is Indra Sagar dam located?
- Dolomite is the ore of which of the following?
- India won the 2nd world cup in which year?
- Melbourne Cricket Club added which of the following?
- Who climbed mount Everest maximum number of times?
- Who wrote the book ”Playing it in my way”?
- India cricketer make a century in the debut test match?
- Which of the following is the Southernmost river?
- What is the SI unit of pressure?
- Mountains that touches Myanmar?
- Who was the First health minister?
- Who is the winner of Asia cup 2018?
- Where is Nanda Devi?
- World environment index of India?
- Which of the following is the currency of Qatar?
- Who is the President of Ukraine?
- Who is the Current Finance Commissioner?
- Who won fifa 2018 world cup ?
- Who is the chairman of 15th Finance commission
- Who is the CEO of BCCI?
- Who write the “Theory of Justice”?
- ICAI established in which year?
SSC CHSL English Questions asked 4th July
- Idioms & phrases- To be an old hat
- Spelling Correction-> Nightingale
SSC CHSL Math Questions asked 4th July
- A gives 11 rupees to C ,A and b has equal amount of money,A+C=245 then what’s the value of B?
- One question on x3+y3+z3-3xyz
- If CosecA=1.25 , then find the value of 3secA + 4cosA
- If tanx = cot(60+6x), then find the value of x?
- One question on 2sin^2A =3cos^2A
More Questions will be updated soon ..keep refreshing this page..
- SSC CHSL 2017 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CHSL 2016 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2018 PDF Download All Shifts
- List of Chief Ministers, Governors & Cabinet Ministers 2019, Download PDF
- SSC Result Dates 2019 Released Check Out Now