SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis & asked questions 2019 Of 02nd July 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently out the recruitment notification for the Combined Higher Secondary level Exam. Now, the exam for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams is scheduled from 02nd July 2019 to 11th July 2016. Here we are with the first day overview and asked questions provided by the students…
Staff Selection Commission has start conducting the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2018 from 1st July 2019.
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Exam conducted online on 2nd July, 2019. Let’s first look at the Exam analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018-19 Online Exam.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Schedule and Shift Timings
The following table explains the shift timings and the exam schedule for Tier 1
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shifts||SSC CHSL Shift Timings|
|Shift 1||10 am to 11 am|
|Shift 2||1 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3||4 pm to 5 pm|
- SSC CHSL Exam Comprises Computer Based Test.
- Tier-I CBT will be conducted only for shortlisting the candidates.
- Duration of Tier-I exam for 60 Minute.
- Total 100 Number of Questions Asked in the Examination.
- Language of question paper will be in English as well as Hindi and Other Regional Languages according to its area.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Tier-II shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Staff Selection Commission).
SSC CHSL 2019 – Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max Marks||No. of Questions|
SSC Chsl 2018 2nd July 2019 Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2018 which is Computer Based Exam consisted 100 Questions for total 200 marks in multiple choice question. Also there was negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
Analysis in short:- The exam level is easy to moderate in 1st Shift. GK/GS, Reasoning and English is not so difficult but the math section is time assuming. You are advise to do not take much time in math section and focus on easy sections like reasoning, GK and English…
SSC CHSL 2nd July Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2019 (Tier 1)
- There are 100 Questions in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam.
- Each incorrect answer results in a deduction of 0.5 marks.
- The SSC CHSL Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2019 is predicted to be of Easy to Medium level difficulty.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section is generally time-consuming. The key to solving quickly is by learning all Formulas.
GK/GS ASKED IN RRB GROUP D 2018 ALL 135 SHIFTS IN HINDI
Note- All shift Asked questions will be updated,,,keep visiting
SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Asked Questions 2nd July 2019
- 1 question related dance form
- CM of Bihar
- CEO of Axis Bank
- 2-3 question from percentage
- 2 question from ratio and proportion
- Director of Narendra Modi Movie?
- Panchawati situated in?
- Delhi first Saiyadd Sasak?
- Cleanest City of india?
- Founder of Flipkart?- Binny Bansal
- Governor of MP- Anandi bai Patel
- Governor of RBI- Sakti kant das
More Questions will be updated soon ..keep refreshing this page..
SSC CHSL 2018 3rd July 2019 Asked Questions
SSC CHSL 2018 1ST July 2019 Asked Questions
- SSC CHSL 2017 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CHSL 2016 Asked Gk Questions PDF All Shifts Download
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2018 PDF Download All Shifts
- Click Here To Join For regular updates on Facebook
- Click Here To join on TELEGRAM
2 thoughts on “SSC CHSL 2018 2nd July 2019 Exam Analysis & Asked Questions”
sb question glt diye ho aap
Total prize money of world cup ?
“Aapki beti” is started in which state?