SSC CHSL 2023 Notification PDF: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) India has released the official notification for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 on 09 May 2023. There are a total of 1600 vacancies for various posts such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
You can apply online from 09th May to 08th June 2023 on the SSC website. Further details regarding the SSC CHSL 2023 like eligibility criteria, apply online, selection process, exam dates, salary, exam center, etc. are provided below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Name||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), and Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Notification Date||09th May 2023|
|Application Starts On||09th May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08th June 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2023||02 to 22 August 2023|
SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2023
|SSC CHSL Notification Date 2023||09th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL Apply Online Starts||09th May 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||08th June 2023 (11:00 pm)|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||11th June 2023(11:00 pm)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||10th June 2023(11:00 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||12th June 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||14th June – 15th June 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit card 2023||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates 2023||2nd August- 22nd August 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card||–|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Dates||–|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2023
All the aspiring candidates of SSC CHSL 2023 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the notification.
Educational Qualification (04/01/2023)
The educational qualification according to the vacancy applied is as follows:
- The basic requirement is a pass certificate in class 12th from a recognized board or university.
- For the post of DEO in the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), applicants must have studied science and mathematics as the main subjects in Class 12th.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in their 12th standard can also apply provided they produce the educational qualification and the documentary evidence from the board/ university as of January 1st, 2023.
Age Limit (As on 01st August 2023)
The age of candidates must be between 18 to 27 years.
Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005.
SSC CHSL Age Relaxation
As per government guidelines age relaxation in SSC CHSL 2023 is given in the table below:
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD-Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2023
The SSC CHSL Selection Process is a 2 stage process. The candidates qualifying the Tier I will be eligible for Tier II.
Check the detailed information on the SSC CHSL Selection Process 2023 below:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice Questions + Skill Test||Computer-Based (online)|
- Also, Check – SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF & New Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Application Fee
The candidates have to pay a non-refundable Application Fee for SSC CHSL 2023 as per the categories given below:
- For General/OBC, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female – No fees.
Documents Required for SSC CHSL Online Registration
For SSC CHSL One-Time Registration, the candidate needs the following documents/details:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar number. If the Aadhaar number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Disability Certificate Number if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
- Also, Check – SSC CHSL Question Paper 2022 PDF
How to apply online for SSC CHSL 2023?
You can follow these steps to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on apply online link available at the top of the page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to press the CHSL link.
- Enter the required details and click on login.
- Fill in the SSC CHSL 2023 application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
SSC CHSL Notification 2023 PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023?
The SSC CHSL age limit for the posts has been set at a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years as of the 01st of August 2023.
What was the last date to apply online for SSC CHSL 2023?
The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL 2023 is 8th June 2023 as per SSC Calendar 2023.
What is the exam date of the SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 exam?
As per SSC Calendar 2023, SSC CHSL 2023 Tier-1 exam will be held from the 02nd to the 22nd of August 2023.
Where can I get SSC CHSL 2023 Notification PDF?
You can download SSC CHSL 2023 Notification PDF from this page.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|