SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020 Check Expected & Previous Year Cutoff Marks: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) always release the SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks at the time of declaration of results. SSC Cut Off Marks are minimum marks that a candidate should obtain to qualify for the next phase of the exam or the final selection process.
Let’s have a look at the previous year cut-off marks of the SSC CHSL LDC & DEO Exam. Aspiring candidates must go through the previous year cut-off marks alongwith SSC Chsl expected cut off 2020 & SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off Marks.
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Exams|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Topic||SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks|
|Exam Mode||Online CBT|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operators (DEO)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passed & Age 18+|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 Exams|
Skill/ DEST Test
What is SSC CHSL Cutoff Marks?
SSC releases CHSL cutoffs for SSC CHSL Recruitment every year on its official website along with the results. SSC CHSL cutoffs are minimum marks that candidates should score in order to qualify for the next level of exam.
The cutoffs for SSC CHSL are calculated on the basis of below-mentioned criteria:
- Firstly, CHSL cutoff for tier-I exam is decided on the basis of marks scored by candidates in the paper.
- In SSC CHSL tier-II paper, candidates need to score minimum 33% marks in order to qualify it and get selected for tier-III exam.
- The commission does not release cutoffs for tier-III exam as it is qualifying in nature.
- Final cutoffs for all those candidates who clear SSC CHSL tier-III exam are released on the basis of candidate’s performance in tier-I and -II papers.
Factors Determining SSC CHSL Cutoff
A lot of factors are considered by SSC at the time of calculation of CHSL cutoff for different tiers. Some such factors are mentioned below:
- Difficulty level of exam.
- Number of vacancies available.
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam.
- Normalisation of candidates’ scores.
- Also, Check – SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials PDF
SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks 2020
The cut off of SSC CHSL 2020 is identified on the basis of the difficulty of the exam and the number of attempted questions by aspirants. The CHSL cutoff for tier-I will be calculated out of 200 marks.
SSC CHSL tier-I final cutoff 2020 will vary as per the post applied and category of a candidate. Aspirants can check SSC CHSL tier 1 expected cut off 2020 from the table mentioned below:
|Category||SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off 2020|
- Also, Check – SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF Download
How To Check SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks 2020?
To check the cut off of SSC CHSL 2020, candidates must go through the steps below:
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link SSC CHSL 2020 cut off.
- The screen will then display SSC CHSL cut off 2020.
- Check the cut off marks as per category.
- Download the PDF file and keep it for future reference.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off Marks
Candidates must be aware of the SSC CHSL Previous years’ cut off and how it differs over the years in the past 4-5 years.
Knowing the previous years’ cut off surely helps in determining the possibility in the future and the extra efforts one needs to put in the exam preparation in order to score well.
Take a look at the category wise cut off for SSC CHSL Tier 1 written exam over the years:
SSC CHSL Tier I 2018-19 Cut Off Marks
|Category||SSC CHSL 2018 Cut off Marks|
SSC CHSL Tier I 2017-18 Cut Off Marks
|Category||SSC CHSL 2017 Cut off Marks|
SSC CHSL Tier I 2016-17 Cut Off Marks
|Category||SSC CHSL 2016 Cut off Marks|
SSC CHSL Tier I 2015 Cut Off Marks
|Category||SSC CHSL 2015 Cut off Marks|
Some important points to note down from the above table:
- It can be seen that the competition in the CHSL examination is getting stronger year by year.
- The cut off in 2015 was 119 as compared to 143.5 in 2017. This shows an increase of 20.5%.
- Although in SSC CHSL 2018-19, there has been a dip in the cut off due to the difficulty level of exam and normalization.
- The cut off varies according to the category one applied from.
SSC CHSL Final Cut Off Marks: (Tier I + II) Previous Year
SSC CHSL tier I exam result is based on the marks scored by the candidates and the cut off released. In tier-II examination, no cut off is released and candidates only need to score a minimum 33% marks.
The Tier III examination is only qualifying in nature and the final SSC CHSL cut off is released based on candidate’s performance in Tier I & II.
Post-Wise Cut Off Marks For SSC CHSL Tier I+ Tier II 2018
Tier 1 was conducted by SSC from July 1 to July 11, 2019, in which 13.7 lakh candidates appeared while the Tier 2 exam was held on September 29, 2019.
Based on the SSC CHSL cut off, 30,822 candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Typing Test for the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, LDC, etc.
# – no vacancy available.
SSC CHSL Final Cutoff 2017: Post Wise (After DV)
|PA/SA||LDC/ JSA/ JPA (Minimum Marks)|
- Also, Check – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online Here
SSC CHSL Previous Year Vacancies
What were the total vacancies in the previous year SSC CHSL recruitments? Have a look at the data given below:
Frequently Asked Question – SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
Q.1. Is there any sectional cut off in SSC CHSL Exam 2020?
Ans. No, there is no sectional cut off in CHSL exam and SSC releases overall SSC CHSL cut off.
Q.2. Candidates who clear Tier I of the exam can appear for Document verification?
Ans. No, they can’t. Candidates need to clear all the Tiers of SSC CHSL exam in order to appear for DV process.
Q.3. Where can a candidate check SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks?
Ans. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL Cut Off Scores on the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Q.4. For which post the SSC CHSL Cut Off is highest?
Ans. Mostly, for the Data Entry Operator post the SSC CHSL Cut Off scores are highest.