SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 19th March 2020 & Asked Questions PDF:In this article we have come with another day exam review of SSC CHSL 2020. Candidates whose exam is in upcoming shifts can read the complete article and understand the pattern and type of questions asked.
Staff Selection Commission is conducting SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019 from 17th March 2020 to 28th March 2020. Today is the 3rd day of SSC CHSL Exam 2020. Today’s exam Analysis And All Shifts Questions PDF is available here to download.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 19th March 2020 & Asked Questions PDF
|Article Name||SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 19th March 2020 & Asked Questions PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates 2020||17th March 2020 to 28th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Time Duration||1 Hours|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020
In Below table we provided you the Exam pattern of SSC CHSL tier 1 examination. It helps you to understand the marking scheme of section wise questions.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CHSL 19th March 2020 Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||21-24|
- The shift one of today’s examination is now conducted.
- The total time duration for the paper was 1 hour i.e 60 minutes.
- No Bio-Metric Attendance has been taken due to COVID-19.
- 6-7 Questions were from Current Affairs Section
- Difficulty Level Of The Paper: Easy To Moderate
- Toughest Section Of Paper: General Awareness
- There was negative marking of 0.5 marks in the exam.
- Pattern Of The Paper: Reasoning > GK/GS > Maths > English
SSC CHSL 19th March 2020 Asked Questions PDF
Below we have shared SSC CHSL 19th March 2020 Asked Questions, which was provide by the students. All the questions are totally memory based.
SSC CHSL 19th March 1st Shift Asked Questions
- Who was the first Chief Election Commissioner of India- Sukumar sen
- In which year Allahabad treaty wa signed?- 1765
- What is invented in the 3rd Generation Computer:- ICs
- What is Chemical formula of Butane?- C4H10
- How many types of seismic waves are there? 2 types(Body & Surface)
- 2 questions asked from History
- 1 Question from Award
1 Question asked from Books and Author.
2 Questions from Indidan Constitution.
- More questions will be updated soon*
You can aslo check….
- SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 18th March 2020 & Asked Questions PDF
- SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 17th March All Shifts Questions PDF
- General Awareness Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF Topicwise
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 FAQ’s
Q 1. What is the Good Attempts for this exam?
The average number of good attempts can be considered from 75-80.
Q 2. Which section was difficult?
General Awareness section was easy to moderate, Reasoning Section was easy to moderate, English section was easy and Quantitative Aptitude section was easy (less calculative).
Q 3. When will the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam be conducted?
The Tier 1 test for SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment will be conducted from 17th to 28th March 2020.
Q 4. How many sections are there for CHSL Tier 1 2020?
There are 4 sections in SSC CGL Tier 1 2020 i.e English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.