Download SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 17th March All Shifts Questions PDF: Staff Selection Commission is conducting SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019 from 17th March 2020 to 28th March 2020. SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 17th March All Shifts Questions PDF is available here to download.
The SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 Exam is over now and aspirants are waiting for the SSC CHSL Exam Analsysi & Review 2020. In this article we are going to provide you SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 & SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 All Shifts Questions PDF. We have already shared SSC CHSL 2020 Exams On Time Corona Precautions Notice.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 17th March Asked Questions Released
|Article Name||SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 17th March All Shifts Questions PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates 2020||17th March 2020 to 28th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Subjects||General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension,|
|Time Duration||1 Hours|
SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||22-23|
- The total time duration for the paper was 1 hour i.e 60 minutes.
- Servers were working smoothly. No glitches found.
- No Bio-Metric Attendance has been taken due to COVID-19.
- 6-7 Questions were from Current Affairs Section
- Difficulty Level Of The Paper: Easy To Moderate
- Toughest Section Of Paper: General Awareness
- There was negative marking of 0.5 marks in the exam.
- Pattern Of The Paper: Reasoning > GK/GS > Maths > English
SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 Asked Questions PDF
Here we have shared the SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 Asked Questions, which are totally memory based and is being provided by the aspirants who appeared for the exam:
SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 Reasoning
- 13: 126 :: ? :128
- Butter : Milk :: Oil : ?
Statements- some cat are dog.
some dog are tree.
SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 General Awareness
- Ozone Day
- Soluble Vitamin in Water
- Weight of Mangalyan
- CEO of YES Bank
- Question-related to Rana Kapoor
- Biggest River Island Of India – Majuli
- Sachin Tendulkar ODI century
- Question-Related to Jinson Johnson
- BCCI Cheif
- UNICEF establishing Year
- Makbara of Sherrshah
- Who is the young grandmaster of chess?
- Satyamev Jayate taken from which Upanishad? Ans- Mundaq Upanishad
- Hirakud Dam located in which state?
- Kumaon Himalayas located between which 2 rivers?
- The “Era of Darkness” book is written by?
- HQ of south-west Railway located at?
- Vitamin B complex contains how many vitamins?
- Karnamalleshwari received Padma Shri in which year?
- In which year was Rashtrapati Bhawan finished/completed?
- Pullela Gopichand Academy located at?
- What is the value of g (gravity)?
- Book Based on Narendra Modi life? Ans- ‘Karmayoddha Granth’
- Congress was founded by whom?
- How many districts of Ladakh?
- Nazma Sagar dam is located in which state?
- Peacock national sanctuary located in?
- Who is Miss World 2019?
- Who got Nobel prize literature in 2019?
- Ibrahim Lodhi become sultan in which year?
- How many windows are there in Hawa Mahal?
- Find isobar from the following?
SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 Mathematics Questions
- DI [Tabular]-> Table contains “No. of deaths” & “months”
- DI [Bar Graph]-> Quantity(in tons) & Currency
- Cosec@= 24/25, Tan@=?
- DI was based on Bar Graph
- If 1 Kg apple costs Rs.. and 1 Kg Kiwi Costs Rs… Find the total cost of Apple and Kiwi
- 25CP = 35SP Profit or loss %?
- Find the area of triangle three sides given
- Find the area of equilateral triangle height given
- L: B given perimeter given find area
- Two no. Sum and product have given find sum of squares of no.
- X=1+√2 find √x+1/√x
- X+y and x^2+y^2 find x^3+y^
- Triangle counting in figure
- The price of three articles is in the ratio 7:9:11. If their average price is Rs 14285. Find the price of costlier article ?
- If cosecθ = 25/7, find tanθ ?
- Find the value of cos2250 ?
- If the radius of a sphere is 7.5 cm, then find the volume of the sphere up to two places of decimal.
- The ratio of length and breadth of a rectangle is 5:3. If the difference between them is 4 cm, then find the area ?
- The coordinates of a centre of a circle is (1,3). If its radius is 6 cm then find the equation of the circle.
- The cost price of a chair is Rs 30,000. If it is sold at the profit of 18%, then find its selling price.
- The cost price of 15 articles is equal to the selling price of 24 articles. Find loss or profit percent.
- If the person covers a distance with 20 km/hr and return at 25 km/hr to the same place. Find his average speed.
- The difference between the CI and SI for 2 years on a sum at 10% p.a. is Rs 200. Find sum?
- If a batsman scores 77 runs in his 11th innings, then his average increases by 3 runs. Find his average before the 11th innings.
- Find the value of cos60°−sin60° cos60°+sin60°
- A and B together can complete a piece of work in 15 days. If X alone complete it in 40 days, then Y alone complete in how many days?
- A chord of a circle is 5 cm away from the centre. If the length of the chord is 24 cm, then find the diameter of the circle.
SSC CHSL 17th March 2020 English Language & Comprehension
- Cloze test- Elora Caves
- Spell check- Experiment, Quarrel, Quantity
- Synonyms- Aberrative, Trust
- Antonyms – Extensive, Dispute
- Idioms – Hat’s Off, Behind The Scene
- Direct Speech – 2 Questions
- Error Detection – Luggages
- One Word Substitution – 2 questions
- Cloze Test – 5 Questions
- Procrastinate- One word
- Spell check- notoriety, Conscious
- Down to earth, Pull up the socks- idiom
- Synonym-> occur
- Idioms-> Cross the bridge idiom
- Cloze Test-> Related to Uttarakhand national park
- Synonym- Occur, Exhale
- Antonym- Prime
- Spelling- Mature
- One word- Where wild animals are kept
- Idiom- Back in saddle, Cross the bridge
Takeaways From The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019
- Work on your calculation skills and practice as much you can. Don’t forget to revise mathematical formulae.
- English section is going to be scoring. So start with English section in the exam.
- Save enough time to attempt Math section as It is time taking.
- Practice questions fom Numeric and Alphanumeric series in Reasoning Section.
- Check Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF.
- Don’t waste your time while attempting tricky questions.
250+ Vocabulary Questions Asked In SSC CGL 2019 Exam
SSC CHSL Memory Based Question Paper 2020 PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.