SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 & Asked Questions PDF: Staff Selection Commission is going to organize SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2020 from 12 April to 27 April and 21 May to 22 May 2021. The detailed SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis of all shifts that will be going to begin from 12th April 2021 along with the questions asked in shifts and exam review of students have been provided here.
It will help all those candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts of SSC CHSL Exams 2020-21. We have also mentioned the type of questions, weightage of topics, the number of good attempts, and difficulty level of questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2020.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level Competitive Exam|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021||12th April to 26th April 2021 and|
21st & 22nd May 2021 (only for candidates who have opted for examination centers in West Bengal)
|Total Shifts||3 shifts daily|
|Negative Marking||0.50 marks|
|Time Duration||60 minutes|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
Before going further, let’s have a look at what was the exam pattern of the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2021:
|Subject||No. of Questions/Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/50||60 Minutes|
- The exam was conducted in computer-based mode.
- The exam was of multiple-choice questions.
- The total duration of the exam was 60 minutes.
- There was a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam was conducted in Hindi and English language.
- Also, Check – SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 Released Download Yours
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shift Timing 2021
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam is scheduled to be conducted in three shifts each day. The timings of the shifts are as follows:
|Number of Shift||SSC CHSL Exam Starting Timing||SSC CHSL Exam Finishing Timing|
|Shift 1||9:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Shift 2||12:00 PM||01:00 PM|
|Shift 3||03:00 PM||04:00 PM|
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Analysis: Highlights
- The exam was controlled in a strict environment taking full care of COVD-19 precautions.
- Candidates without masks were not allowed to enter the exam.
- Admit card along with an original photo ID was compulsory.
- Candidates were allowed to carry their own water bottles (transparent), hand sanitizers, and gloves.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis: Good Attempts & Difficulty Level
The difficulty level of the SSC CHSL tier-1 exam held on 12th April 2021 was easy to moderate. The questions from the General Awareness section were quite difficult as per the student’s reviews.
The overall attempts with section-wise difficulty levels have been shared below:
|SSC CHSL Sections||Good Attempt||Difficulty Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20-22||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20-21||Easy|
|General Awareness||15-18||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||74-81||Easy to Moderate|
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020-21 PDF
SSC CHSL Tier 1 2020 Asked Questions PDF
The SSC CHSL general awareness section was easy to moderate. Know the common topics and questions asked from here:
- World Tuberculosis Day- 24th March
- Where is Greenland situated?
- Who wrote Pathway to God?- Mahatma Gandhi
- Current Agriculture Ministry – Narender Singh Tomar
- Which city is located on the Saryu River? – Ayodhya
- First Satyagrahi
- What is Blue vitriol? – Copper Sulphate
- Which Indian Batsman has played the highest number of test matches?- Sachin Tendulkar
- Cell Theory
- Which district has the highest Literacy Rate?- Serchipp
- Deputy Election Commission of India – Umesh Sinha
- In which soil Cashew Nuts grow? – Sandy Loamy Soil
- The largest Floating Solar Park is located in Madhya Pradesh
- Rank of India in Global Hunger Index
- Vice-Chairman of Election Commission
- Grand old man of India
- Founder of Pal Dynasty
- Prime Minister of Finland
The SSC CHSL English Language Section in Tier I was of Easy level. It covered questions from Active passive, Sentences arrangements, Cloze Tests, Synonym- Antonym, etc.
- Antonyms: Resolve, Precious
- Synonyms: Prevalent, Extent
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What was the difficulty level of the overall CHSL Tier I 2020-21?
Ans. – As per the SSC CHSL Exam Analysis, the difficulty level of the CHSL 2020-21 exam was between easy to moderate.
Q. How many total shifts are there in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam?
Ans. – The Tier 1 exam is being conducted in a total of 3 shifts.
Q. What are the Good Attempts for SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-1 exam?
Ans. – Tier I of the SSC CHSL Exam asks 100 questions in total and the average number of good attempts out of 100 questions can be somewhere between 74 to 81.
Q. From where can I download SSC CHSL Memory Based Questions Paper 2020 PDF?
Ans. – You can download It from the link given in this article.