SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has relased an official notification For SSC CHSL 10+2 to recruit Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator in SSC.
Eliigible and Interested candidate can read the complete article and apply online for CHSL 2020 before last date. In this article we are going to provide you direct link to apply online along with official notification, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Application Fee & Exam Pattern.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Total Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Notification Date||06th November 2020|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||06th November 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15th December 2020|
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancies
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2020 is scheduled to be held from 12 April 2021 to 27 April 2021. The candidates who will qualify in SSC CHSL Tier 1 will be called for SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021 which is a Descrptive Type Paper.
Those who would qualify in Tier 2 shall be called for SSC CHSL Tier 3 – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
Last year, 4893 vacancies were announced for LDC/JSA, PA/SA & DEO Posts.Hence, we can expect similar number vacancies in SSC CHSL 2020.
- Also, Check – SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020 Released
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy:
- LDC/JSA – 1269 Posts
- PA/SA – 3598 Posts
- DEO – 26 Posts
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Age Limit
- 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per govt. Rules)
- SSC CHSL Age Relaxation: As per government guidelines age relaxation in SSC CHSL 2020 is given in the table below:
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
SSC CHSL Selection Process
SSC CHSL Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
The application Fee for SSC CHSL 2020 as per the categories is given below:
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Important Dates
|SSC CHSL 2020 Notification Date||06th November 2020|
|Online Form submission Start||06th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2020-21||15th December 2020|
|Last date for Online Payment||17th December 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||21st December 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2020-21 Tier 1 Exam Dates||12 April to 27 April 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Answer Key Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Result Date||To be notified later|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 Exam Date||Available Soon|
Prerequisites for SSC CHSL 2020-21 Application Form:
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 20 kb < Size < 50kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of the publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
How To Apply Online For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020?
The steps to apply for SSC CHSL 2020 are as under:
- Go to the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in.
- There’s a “Login” window on the right side of the screen. You need to click on “New User? Register Now”.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to provide your basic details, contact details, and photo, and signature, etc as prompted.
- Check the details and make corrections if necessary. Then click on the ‘Save’ button. Follow the consequent steps to complete your online registration.
- Upon submission, a Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Now, login to your account and fill in the SSC CHSl Application Form and upload the required documents as per the prescribed format.
- Once all the fields are filled, pay the SSC CHSL application fee either online (Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or offline (by generating Challan) mode.
- Take a few printouts of the completed SSC CHSL application form 2020.
Note down the Registration Number & Password as you will need the login details in the future, be it for downloading SSC CHSL Admit Card or for checking SSC CHSL Result. So, preserve it for future reference.
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF
|SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CHSL Apply Link 2020||Apply Here|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CGL Question Paper 2019 PDF||Download PDF|
|SSC CHSL Current Affairs 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
SSC CHSL 2020-21 FAQs
Q. How much percentage is required in the 12th Class for SSC CHSL?
Ans – There is no bar on percentage, anyone who had passed the 12th class can fill the SSC CHSL Application.
Q. SSC CHSL exam is online or offline?
Ans – SSC CHSL exam is an online exam.
Q. What is the age limit for SSC CHSL?
Ans – The candidate’s age must be between 18 and 27 years to be eligible for SSC CHSL 2020.
Q. Is there any negative marking on the SSC CHSL examination?
Ans – Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.