SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 on 01st February 2022. Every year the SSC CHSL exams are conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different government departments, offices, and ministries for different posts like JSA, PA, LDC, DEO, and SA.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2022 from 01 February to 07 March 2022. You can check complete details like eligibility criteria, selection process, Important dates, application fee, and steps to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||To be announced later|
|SSC CHSL Notification Date 2022||01 February 2022|
|SSC CHSL Application Date 2022||01 February to 07 March 2022|
SSC CHSL 2022 Important Dates
The SSC CHSL Tier-1 computer-based online exam is to be conducted in May 2022. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
|SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Date||01st February 2022|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process||01st February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL 2022||07th March 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card Date 2022||April/May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-1)||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key Date||To be announced soon|
|SSC CHSL Result for Tier-1||To be announced soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card 2022||To be announced soon|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-2)||To be announced soon|
- Also, Check – CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 for 1149 posts
SSC CHSL Salary 2022
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates should be 12th class passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. However, for DEO CAG Posts 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent is required.
SSC CHSL Age Limit:
- 18 to 27 years
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
- Also, Check – BPNL Recruitment 2022 For 7875 Vacancies
SSC CHSL Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) start conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
- The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exams 2022 will be of objective type questions.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The total time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
- English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work. Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Height, and distances.
- General Awareness: The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- Also, Check – 900+ SSC CHSL General Awareness PDF
SSC CHSL Application Fee
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply Online For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
You can follow these steps to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in. For One-Time Registration, click on the ‘Register Now’ link provided in the ‘Login’ Section.
- After registration, Go to the ‘Apply‘ Tab and Visit ‘CHSL‘ Column
- You will find the link to apply, click on that link.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your Onetime Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of the One-time Registration details, click on the ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the left and top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
- Fill in all the serial numbers.
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of the fee.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally‘.
- Take the printout of the SSC CHSL application form for your own records.
Download SSC CHSL Notification 2022 PDF
SSC CHSL Question Paper PDF 2020 All Shifts
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the exam date of the SSC CHSL 2022 exam?
Ans. – SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-I exam will be conducted in May 2022.
Q. Is there Any Negative Marking in the SSC CHSL Online Exam?
Ans. – Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks in Tier-I of SSC CHSL.
Q. How can I apply for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam?
Ans. – All candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam from 01st February at the official website of SSC i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam is 07th March 2022.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|