SSC CPO 2018 Paper 2 Result & Cut Off Marks Check Here: Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO 2018 Paper 2 Result & Cut Off Marks on 03rd February 2020. SSC CPO 2018-19 Paper-2 exam was conducted on 27th September 2019. SSC has also released the tentative vacancies for SSC CPO 2018-19 wherein a total of 1688 Vacancies are released.
In this article we are going to provide you SSC CPO 2018 Paper 2 Result & Cut Off Marks and how to check your name in the selected candidates list. We have already provided the SSC CPO Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English, you can download It from the ‘Previous Year Paper‘ section of our blog.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CPO 2018 Paper 2 Result & Cut Off Marks
Result of PET/PST of SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination, 2018 was declared by the Commission on 09th September 2019, wherein 4418 male and 332 female candidates (i.e. total 4750 candidates) were declared qualified for appearing in Paper-II. Here we have mentioned some brief details about SSC CPO Recruitment Exam 2018-19 in the table given below:
|Article Name||SSC CPO 2018 Paper 2 Result & Cut Off Marks Check Here|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CPO Exam 2018-19|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CPO PET/PST Result Date 2019||09th September 2019|
|SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam Date 2019||27th September 2019|
|SSC CPO Tier 2 Result Date 2020||03rd February 2020|
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
- No. Of Candidates qualified in SSC CPO Paper-1 > 20,920
- No. of Candidates qualified in PET/PST > 4,461
- No. of Candidates qualified in Paper-2 > 3,784
SSC CPO Cut-Off Marks 2018-19
Here we have attached the overall SSC CPO Cut-Off Marks 2020 details for both SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam 2018 and SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam 2018. Check the given table below:
|SSC CPO Cut-off Marks (Paper-I+ Paper-II) 2018-19|
How to check your SSC CPO Result 2018-19 For Paper 2?
Follow these steps to check your name in the SSC CPO Selected Candidates List 2018-19:
- Go to the ssc.nic.in
- In the Result section, go to the CAPF section. Or you will get the official PDF links in this post.
- You will get the official PDFs containing the result writeup and the list of selected candidates.
- Click on the link given.
- Enter ‘Ctrl+F’ or search bar and enter your roll number in the same.
- Your name will be highlighted.
or you can check your result by clicking on the links given below.
SSC CPO Paper 2 Result 2018-19
SSC has also released the tentative vacancies for SSC CPO 2018-19 wherein a total of 1688 Vacancies are released. The result for SSC CPO Paper 2 has been provided in this post. Candidates can download the official result PDF here.
|SSC CPO CAPF SI/ASI Paper 2 Result 2018-19||Link|
|List of Female candidates in Roll No order qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-1)||click here (72.09 KB)|
|List of Male candidates in Roll No order qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-2)||click here (272.94 KB)|
|List of Departmental candidates of Delhi Police in Roll No order qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-3)||click here (73.18 KB)|
|List of Male candidates of Specialized Categories of Ex-Servicemen (Delhi Police) qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-4)||click here (50.72 KB)|
SSC CPO 2018-19: Important Links
|Download Tier II Result||Link|
|Download Tier II Result Cutoff|
|Download PET, PST Result||Male | Female|
|Download PET, PST Result Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|Download Tier 1 Result||List 1 | List 2 | List 3 | List 4|
|Download Tier 1 Result Cut Off Marks||Check Here|
SSC CPO Medical Examination 2018-19
- All the candidates who qualify in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Candidates who are found to be unfit will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days.
- The decision of the Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the medical Board/Review Medical Board will be entertained.