SSC CPO Tier 1 2019 Final Answer Key & Marks Released Check Here: Staff Selcetion Commission has released the SSC CPO Tier 1 2019 Marks on 27th February 2020 at official website of ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download the answer key for SSC CPO Tier 1 2019 Exam and check the marks scored by clicking on the link mentioned below. SSC has already released the SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2020.
SSC CPO Final Answer key for the SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam conducted from 9th December to 13th December 2019 has been released on the official site.In this article we are going to provide official link to download the SSC CPO Final Answer key and check the marks scored by the candidates in SSC CPO. Candidates can check marks from 27.02.2020 to 28.03.2020.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SSC CPO Tier 1 2019 Final Answer Key & Marks Released: Overview
|Article Name||SSC CPO Tier 1 2019 Marks Released Check Here|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selcetion Commission|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam Date 2019||09th December to 13th December 2019|
|Total Candidates Appeared In The Exam||2,63,904|
|Idividual Marks Status||Released|
|Official Notice||Download PDF|
Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination (Paper-I), 2019 on 14.02.2020. Now, the marks of the candidates have been uploaded on the website of the Commission.
SSC CPO Final Answer Key 2019: Calculation of Marks
- Candidates must calculate their score after downloading the answer key.
- The answer key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer and the option chosen by the candidate.
- Calculate the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Multiply the correct answers by 2 and calculate the score
- Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.5 and calculate negative marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score.
How to check SSC CPO Final Answer Key 2019?
Steps To Check SSC CPO Tier 1 Answer Key 2019 is given below:
- Click on the link given below redirecting to the official page.
- Log in using your User ID (i.e. Roll Number) and Password.
- Your answer key with details is displayed on the screen.
How To Check SSC CPO 2019 Individual Marks?
Follow the steps to check your individual marks for SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam 2019:
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
- Login with your registration no. and password.
- Click on Result/Marks link on the candidate dashboard.
- Your marks will appear on the screen.
Candidates may check their individual marks by using his/her Registration No. and Registered Password and click on Result/Marks link on the candidate dashboard. The facility will be available from 27.02.2020 to 28.03.2020.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2019
The SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 was declared by SSC recently. Candidates will be recruited for a total of 2745 tentative vacancies. Check out the post wise distribution of SSC CPO vacancy:
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male)||132|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Female)||79|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||2534|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1. When the SSC CPO Tier 1 result will release?
Ans. SSC CPO SI/ASI tier 1 Exam will be releasing on 14th February 2020.
Q 2. Is there any negative marking in SSC CPO Tier-I Exam?
Ans. Yes. there is 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in SSC CPO Tier-I Exam.
Q 3. What is the salary of SSC CPO?
Ans. salary structure of various government positions have been upgraded after the implementation of 7th Pay Commission. The pre-revised grade pay was Rs. 4200 in the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800.