SSC CPO Exam 9th December Exam Analysis And Asked Question PDF: SSC CPO exam is now started. In this article we are going to share Question Asked in SSC CPO 09th December Tier-I Exam 2019. If you are going to give the SSC CPO Exam soon or have given it today, you must be looking for detailed SSC CPO Exam Analysis 1st Shift. Here you will find the complete SSC CPO 09th December Tier-1 all shift Questions Asked.
SSC CPO Exam Question Paper is very important for all the students who are preparing for SSC CPO Exam. So In this post we are going to provide SSC CPO Exam 9th December All Shift Asked Question PDF format.
SSC CPO Exam 9th December Exam Analysis And Asked Question PDF:
|Article Name||SSC CPO Exam 9th December All Shift Asked Question PDF|
|Category||09th December asked Questions|
|Name of the Exam||SSC CPO Exam 2019|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date||09th December to 13th December|
SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Total Time Duration||2 Hour|
1. Paper I will be online consisting of 200 questions for 200 marks.
2. You will be given 2 hours to answer questions.
3. Each correct answer will fetch you +1 mark and for each wrong answer -0.25 marks will be deducted.
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Total Time Duration||2 Hour|
1. Paper-II will contain English language & Comprehension questions.
2. It will be conducted online.
3. There will be 200 questions awarded 200 marks.
4. Total time duration is 2 Hours.
SSC CPO Syllabus:
SSC CPO Syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Alphabet Test
- Paper cutting & folding
- Embedded figures
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Figure formation & Analysis
- Blood Relation
- Cube & Dice
- Coding decoding
- Mirror Image
- Distance direction test
- Water Image
- Pattern Completion
- Logical Venn diagram
- Counting of figures.
- Missing Number
SSC CPO SI/ASI Syllabus of General Awareness
- Polity, Economy
- Static GK
- Indian Economy (Basic)
- Imp books, Awards, Days, Location Based
- Indian Polity
- Art & Culture
- Modern Physics
SSC CPO SI/ASI Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude
- Advance Maths
- Boat & Stream
- CI & SI
- Data Interpretation
- LCM & HCF
- Mixture & Alligation
- Degree and Radian Measures, Histogram
- Standard Identities
- Complementary angles
- Pipes & Cistern
- Heights and Distances
- Problem on Ages
- Profit loss & Discount
- Frequency polygon
- Ration Proportion
- Bar diagram & Pie chart
- Speed time and work
- Time work & wages
SSC CPO English Syllabus
Candidates’ ability to understand Correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CPO Exam 9th December Analysis:
As per the aspirants who appeared for the exam Questions asked in SSC CPO paper 1 Exam 9th December 2019 are easy to moderate level.We Will provide you the complete details about todays exam very soon.you are advise to keep visitiong this page.General Intelligence section comprised of total 50 questions. The overall level of this section was Easy to Moderate.If we talking about Quantitative Apptitude, asked qustions were also moderate lavel type.
SSC CPO Exam 9th December All Shift Asked Question:
- Who is the secretary general of SAARC?: Amzad Hussain
- One Question from Asian Game.
- One Qustion from article.
- The English was not so difficult.
- 5-8 Qustions were asked from History Section
- 1 question from the concentric.
- A forrmula based question from cylinder.
- 4-5 Question from Sports
- 2 Que. from Direction
- Image and Figure 3 Que.
- From Mirror 3 Que.
- 5 From Amalogy
- Vandigram 5 Que.
- dice 1 Q.
- Alphabetical 5 Que.
- Who discovered India in 1498?
- Who has written the book “A Century Is Not Enough”?
- Idioms & Phrases – off and on, take to the heart.
- Antonym – Adequate
- Logical venn diagrm – Mother, Doctor, Female
- If numbers give 1, 5, 17, (39), 55, 101, (145), 197
- SUNDAY is written as RWKHVE, the ANNUAL is written as?
- ULTERIOR is written as 33259969, then find the code of the given word?
- Who is the CJI of India?
- SAARC Secretary General?
- How many places/cities from India included in UNESCO heritage?
- The highest melting point of which metal in pure state?
- Which of the following Governor-General divided courts as High Court & Supreme Court?
- Rank of India in World press freedom index?
- One question from Carbon Dating
- Battle of Buxar?
- Questions related to folk dance.
- One question from Brics summit
- President gives his resignation to whom?
- Capital of Cambodia?
- Who as the Nawab of Bengal in 1756?
- Which authority operates the PM Vay Vandana Yojana?
- Which of the following script is related to Mumbai?
- 2 question releted to folk dance
- 1 question from eastern india
- One question related to gram panchayat
- Maximum age to be eligible for atal pension yojna
- When does Solar Eclipse occurs?
- 3 questions from history
- Sutkotda is situated in which Indian state?
- 3 question related to famous personalities
- Bharat Ratan Award in 2019 is not related to which of the following persons?
More for You:
- CTET December Question Paper 2019 PDF
- SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF
- 1000+ General Awareness By Bhunesh Sir PDF
- Best 300+ November 2019 Current Affairs PDF