SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Released Apply Online: Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification reagrding Sub Inspectors In Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police through SSC CPO 2020 Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job from 17th June 2020.
The last date to apply for this vacancy is 16th July 2020. In this article we are going to share complete details about SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, Important dates, application fee and How To Apply Online For SSC CPO Recruitments 2020?
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Released: Overview
|Article Name||SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Released Apply Online|
|Name Of The Recruitment||SSC CPO Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Notification Released On||17th June 2020|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||17th June 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16th July 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam Date 2020||28th September to 05th October 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper 2 Exam date 2020||01st March 2021|
SSC CPO 2020 Vacancy
The detail of tentative Vacancies are as follows:
|Sub-Inspector In Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|Sub-Inspector In Delhi Police (Female)||78|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||1,534|
- Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission.
Also, Check – 300+ Vocabulary Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must fulfill following eligibility criteria to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020:
- A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For the placement as Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates should hold a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date set for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to undertake Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01st January 2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02nd January 1996 and not later than 01st January 2001).
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
Age Relaxation For SSC CPO 2020
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
Application Fee For SSC CPO 2020 Recruitment
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupees only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CPO Important Dates 2020
|SSC CPO Notification Date 2020||17th June 2020|
|SSC CPO Online Apply Date 2020||17th June 2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||16th July 2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||18th July 2020|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||20th July 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||22nd July 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 2020 Exam Date||29th September to 05th October 2020|
|SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam Date 2020||01st March 2021|
How To Apply For SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Online?
Candidates should follow the below steps while applying for the SSC CPO recruitment:
- Log in to the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Fill the basic details asked for in the registration window.
- Submit the application. You will be provided with a registration ID.
- Log in using the Registration ID and password.
- Complete all other steps and submit relevant documents
- Upload your photograph and scanned copy of the signature as per the desired dimensions.
- Make your payment online.
- Check all the details provided by you for any mistakes.
- Submit your application form. Your registration will be completed.
- Take a printout of the application form for your reference.
Also, Check – General Awareness Asked In SSC CPO Exams 2019 PDF Topicwise
SSC CPO Salary & Pay Scale
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Selection Process of SSC CPO 2020
The Selection Process of SSC CPO 2020 includes the following steps:-
- Paper-I (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Paper-II (CBT)
- Document Verification
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2020
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2020
- The exam will conducted online in Computer Based Test mode.
- The exam will be of multiple choice questions.
- Total time duration for the exam is 2 hours i.e 120 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Download – SSC CPO Question Paper 2019 PDF In Hindi & English
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern 2020
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
- Download – SSC CPO Mains Question Paper 2018 PDF
SSC CPO PST & Medical Test
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||–||–|
SSC CPO Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-
|For Male Candidates||
|For Female Candidates||
You can check detailed exam pattern and syllabus for SSC CPO Exam by clicking on the link provided below.
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Read Here|
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Download|
|Official Site||Visit Here|
Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many total posts are there in SSC CPO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – There are total 1,564 vacancies in SSC CPO Recruitment 2020.
How can I apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – Candidates can apply for SSC CPO Vacancy 2020 from official website.
What are the exam dates for SSC CPO Exams 2020?
Ans. – SSC CPO 2020 Paper I exam will be conducted on 28th September 2020 to 1st October 2020. Paper-II exam date will be on 1st March 2021.
Will there be any interview after the written exam result?
Ans. – No, there will be no Interview round for SSC CPO Recruitment.
Conclusion: SSC has invited online applications from candidates for 1,703 vacant posts for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020. We hope that this article on SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment 2020 will be helpful for you. In case of any doubt please reach us at the comment section. All the best for your exams. Thanks.