SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 Check Exam Date, City & Other Details: The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC GD Constable Exams 2021 from 16th November to 15th December 2021. Candidates are waiting for SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 to check their exam date, city, center, and other details. The total number of vacancies for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 is 25,271.
There are 22,424 posts for male candidates while 2,847 posts are for female candidates. A total of 71,66,059 candidates have applied for the SSC GD Constable 2021. In this article, you will get complete information about SSC GD Admit Card 2021 & SSC GD Constable Application Status 2021. Read the article given below to know How To Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021?
Table of Contents
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||SSC GD Constable Exams 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Total Number Of Applications||71,66,059|
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card Date 2021||20th October 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Dates 2021||16th November to 15th December 2021|
SSC GD Admit Card 2021
SSC has released the official notification for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 on 17th July 2021. The online application for this post was done from 17 July 2021 to 31 August 2021 in online mode. Now the computer-based online test will be organized for all the candidates who have applied for SSC GD 2021 Job.
SSC has also announced the SSC GD Constable Exam Date 201 which is from 16th November to 15th December 2021. Your admit card will be available 4 days before your exam date. Till then you can check your application status for SSC GD Exams 2021.
- Also, Check – SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2018 PDF
SSC GD Constable Selection Process 2021
Candidates have to go through 4 different phases of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Computer-Based Test [CBT]
- Physical Efficiency Test [PET] / Physical Standard Test [PST]
- Medical Examination [ME]
- Document Verification [DV]
Details Mentioned In SSC GD Admit Card 2021
The following information will be given in your SSC GD Constable Admit Card, about which you should have complete information. So read the points given below carefully:
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- Exam Shift
- Exam Timing
- Center name
- Candidate signature
- Important instructions
What To Bring With SSC GD 2021 Admit Card?
As per the Staff Selection Commission, you have to carry a few additional documents to the exam center as well. Your exam supervisor will validate your identity through these documents. Therefore, make sure you carry one of the following Government-approved documents along with an SSC GD Constable Admit Card.
- Photo Id Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, Bank passbook)
- 2 Piece Colored Photograph, etc.
- Covid-19 Declaration Form
How To Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021?
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Step 2 – Click on the admit card section and visit your regional site. The URL for these regional websites will be present in this section.
- Step 3 – Visit your regional website and click on the admit card tab.
- Step 4 – Search for the newly activated link for SSC GD Constable Admit Card.
- Step 5 – Enter your correct login credentials such as username and password and access the e-admit card.
- Step 6 – Download the call letter and save it on your computer.
- Step 7 – You can take multiple prints of this Admit Card later.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card Direct Link
You can download the SSC GD Constable 2021 Admit Card by choosing your regional website. We have provided SSC GD 2021 Admit card download link for all Regions (KKR, Southern, North Western Region, Central, North Eastern, Western, Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region, Eastern and Northern Regions).
|Name of Region||Admit Card|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||Download Link|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Available Soon|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||Download Link|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region(KKR)||Available Soon|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||Available Soon|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||Available Soon|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||Download Link|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||Download Link|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)||Download Link|
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021 – Key Points
Remember these pointers before attending the SSC GD Constable 2021 exam:
- You have to check the details printed on the admit card carefully.
- Make sure that your photograph and signature are proper.
- If there is any error, contact the Staff Selection Commission immediately.
- Only carry the necessary things with the admit card to the exam hall.
- Maintain the decorum of the exam center by following all the listed instructions.
- Also, you have to preserve the admit card throughout the SSC GD Constable recruitment 2021.
SSC Official Contact Details
As discussed earlier, you have to contact the commission in case of any errors on the SSC GD Constable Admit Card. To contact the Staff Selection Commission, you can use the following details.
|SSC Contact Details|
|Address||Special Selection Board (Cell) Recruitment Branch, Directorate General, CRPF, Block No. 1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Helpline Number||011 – 24368630|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the SSC GD Constable exam date 2021?
Ans. – SSC GD Constable Exam Dates 2021 is 16th November to 15th December 2021.
Q. When will the SSC GD Constable admit card be released?
Ans. – SSC has released the SSC GD Constable admit card on 20 October 2021.
Q. What is the exam mode of SSC GD Constable Exams 2021?
Ans. – SSC GD Constable Exams 2021 will be conducted in computer-based test mode.
Q. How can I download GD Constable admit card?
Ans. – You can download SSC GD Constable admit card from the official website or from the links given in this page.