SSC GD Constable Application Status 2022-23: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC GD Constable Application Status 2022 links for various regions. SSC GD Application Status has been released for NWR, WR, MPR, KKR, SR, and ER regions till 29th December 2022.
This year a total of 45,284 vacancies are announced for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022. SSC GD Constable Exams 2023 will be conducted from 10th January 2023 to 14th February 2023 in multiple shifts across the country. We have shared the direct links to check SSC GD Constable Application Status 2023.
Table of Contents
SSC GD Exam Status 2022-23: Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC GD Constable Exams 2022-23|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card Date||7 days before the exam|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date 2023||10 January to 14 February 2023|
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
The SSC GD Constable selection process includes 3 stages:
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Medical Test OR Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC GD Constable New Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
- The exam will be of objective type questions.
- The total time duration for SSC GD Paper is 60 minutes.
- Each question will carry a +2 mark.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer.
- The candidates who clear this stage will be called for PET/PST.
Also, Check – SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2021 PDF All Shifts
How to Check SSC GD Application Status 2022?
Candidates who have applied for SSC GD 2022 can check their SSC GD Application Status by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the link mentioned in the below table for your respective region.
- The official SSC GD Application Status page for your region appears on the screen.
- Enter the registration ID, candidate name, and date of birth in the login box.
- Now your SSC GD Constable Application Status appears on the screen, check the complete details mentioned.
Also, Check – Current Affairs PDF For SSC GD Constable Exams
SSC GD Application Status Direct Link
You can check the region-wise direct link to know your SSC GD Constable Application Status 2022-23:
|KKR Region||Karnataka, Kerala Region||Check Here|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||Check Here|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB) Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island, Jharkhand||Check Here|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Check Here|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Check Here|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||Check Here|
|North Western Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Check Here|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Check Here|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||Check Here|