SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Analysis & asked questions 2019 Of 2ND August 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently out the recruitment notification for the Multi Tasking Staff Exam. Now, the exam for the SSC MTS Tier 1 exam is scheduled to take place from 2nd August to 6th September 2019. The exam will be held in various slots across the country.. Here we are with the first day overview and asked questions provided by the students…
Staff Selection Commission has start conducting the SSC MTS Tier 1 Exams 2019 from 2nd August 2019.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam conducted online on 2nd August ,2019. Let’s first look at the Exam analysis of SSC MTS Tier 1 Online Exam.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Schedule and Shift Timings
The following table explains the shift timings and the exam schedule for Tier 1 Exam.
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Shifts||SSC MTS Shift Timings|
|Shift 1||09 am to 10:30 am|
|Shift 2||12:30 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3||4 pm to 5:30 pm|
The SSC MTS Shift Timings 2019 for Tier 1 are mentioned below along with the exam dates and important exam day instructions to be followed by all candidates.
- Total number of marks is 100 as per the latest pattern.
- Paper- I will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The timing for Visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 120 Mins.
- Normalisation of marks will be done.
SSC MTS 2019 Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Number of Question
(1 mark each)
Time Duration (For all four Parts)
1 hour 30 Minutes (2 Hours for candidates eligible for scribes)
General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC MTS 2019 2nd August Exam Analysis
- Reasoning:The question level is easy to moderate.The reasoning section is easy to compared with other sections. Good attempt in this section is 20-22.
- English: The English Language section can be a tough nut to crack for many aspirants.If we talk about overall question level of this section was found to be easy to moderate.
- Numerical Ability: It was moderate section.the candidate who practiced hard this section will be able to attempt good no. of questions.The good attempt is 18-20.
- General Awareness: The questions were mainly asked from current affairs and static Gk. good attempt would be 15-18.
Overall we can say that the 1st shift of today’s exam is easy to moderate.Good attempt would be 73-78.
Note- All shift Asked questions will be updated,,,keep visiting
SSC MTS 2019 2nd August Exam Analysis & Asked Questions
- one question related to chess grand slam?
- One question on the committee on fundamental duty.
- one question related to sportsperson(which field)
- Whats is the capital of Andaman & Nicobar?- Port Blair
- First biosphere reserve? Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
- One question on Agriculture increase percentage?
- One question from Article 15? deals with the fundamental rights of the citizens of India.
- Who is the governor of Bihar? Fagu Chauhan
- Who won the 100 m race recently? Dutee Chand
- One question from Pin Valley National park ? Himachal Pradesh
- Author of a book was asked-
- 1 question from polity related to finance commission
- Which instrument is used to measure Humidity?
- Who is the President of South Africa? –Cyril Ramaphosa
- Who was the First PM of Pakistan? Liaquat Ali Khan
- 1st Indian women to cross the English channel? Arati Gupta
- Babar ka makbara situated in? – kabul,Afghanistan
- Rajiv Gandhi international airport- Hyderabad
- study of plants known as? –Botany
- Saraswati Samman related to which field? literary work
- Congress party was founded in? 1885
- Who has written the book “Bikming”? Pavan Kumar Sharma
- In 2024, the Olympic Games will be held in? Paris
- Who is the Lieutenant governor of Puducherry? Lt. Governor Dr.Kiran Bedi
- Amendment based on Consumer Protection Act, 1986? Consumer Protection
- One ques related to Noble gas
- Where is Gir national park situated? Gujarat
- Vyas Samman 2018 given to?Leeladhar Jagudi
- The maximum number of grand slams 2019 is won by? Roger Federer
- One book by Stephen Hawking
- Hima Das is also known as? Dhing Express
- Where is the tomb of Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki located? Mehrauli
- One question related to Vitamin C deficiency.
- First woman IAS officer? – Anna Rajam Malhotra
More Questions will be updated soon ..keep refreshing this page..