SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Analysis & asked questions 2019 Of 5th August 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently out the recruitment notification for the Multi Tasking Staff Exam. Now, the exam for the SSC MTS Tier 1 exam is scheduled to take place from 2nd August to 6th September 2019. The exam will be held in various slots across the country.. Here we are with the first day overview and asked questions provided by the students…
Staff Selection Commission has start conducting the SSC MTS Tier 1 Exams 2019 from 2nd August 2019.
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam conducted online on 5th August ,2019. Let’s first look at the Exam analysis of SSC MTS Tier 1 Online Exam.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Schedule and Shift Timings
The following table explains the shift timings and the exam schedule for Tier 1 Exam.
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Shifts||SSC MTS Shift Timings|
|Shift 1||09 am to 10:30 am|
|Shift 2||12:30 pm to 2 pm|
|Shift 3||4 pm to 5:30 pm|
The SSC MTS Shift Timings 2019 for Tier 1 are mentioned below along with the exam dates and important exam day instructions to be followed by all candidates.
- Total number of marks is 100 as per the latest pattern.
- Paper- I will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The timing for Visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 120 Mins.
- Normalisation of marks will be done.
SSC MTS 2019 Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Number of Question
(1 mark each)
Time Duration (For all four Parts)
1 hour 30 Minutes (2 Hours for candidates eligible for scribes)
General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC MTS 2019 5th August Exam Analysis
- Reasoning:The question level is easy to moderate.The reasoning section is easy to compared with other sections. Good attempt in this section is 20-22.
- English: The English Language section can be a tough nut to crack for many aspirants.If we talk about overall question level of this section was found to be easy to moderate.
- Numerical Ability: It was moderate section.the candidate who practiced hard this section will be able to attempt good no. of questions.The good attempt is 18-20.
- General Awareness: The questions were mainly asked from current affairs and static Gk. good attempt would be 15-18.
Overall we can say that the 1st shift of today’s exam is easy to moderate.Good attempt would be 78-82.
Note- All shift Asked questions will be updated,,,keep visiting
SSC MTS 2019 5th August Exam Analysis & Asked Questions
- Time trail is used in which sport?
- Which river falls in Arab Sagar
- One question from slave dynasty.
- Which dynasty was founded by Qutubuddin aibak?
- Hindi National language comes under which article?
- How many Schedules in the Indian constitution.
- 17th lok sabha speaker?
- Who was the 5th Sikh guru?
- How many digits are there in the debit card.
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel ratan award 2018 was given to?
- Which element in water can cause cancer?
- Who was the among the top 100 World’s most powerful woman list?
- 2 questions from the constitution.
- Who wrote the book “War in peace”?
- Which team won Women World 2019?
- Which of the following is not the governor of RBI?
- Be the cat’s whiskers (idiom)
- Immense (synonym)
- bird of the same feather(Idiom)
- Gloomy (Antonym)
- Spelling- Genuine, intelligent
More Questions will be updated soon ..keep refreshing this page..