SSC MTS And Havaldar Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC MTS Notification 2023 on 18th January 2023 on its official website. There are a total of 11,409 vacancies have been announced for the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SSC MTS 2023 from 18th January to 17th February 2023. Check complete details about SSC MTS 2023 like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, Important dates and steps to apply online, etc here.
Table of Contents
SSC MTS Notification 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Name||SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||MTS: 10880|
|SSC MTS Notification Date 2023||18 January 2023|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||18 January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17 February 2023|
|SSC MTS Exam Date 2023||April 2023|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
SSC MTS & Havaldar Vacancy 2023 has been released along with SSC MTS Notification 2023. The category-wise vacancy distribution for MTS & Havaldar posts has been tabulated below:
|Multi Tasking Staff||10880|
SSC MTS Havaldar Vacancy 2023
|Post||Havaldar in CBIC and CBN|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SSC MTS 2023 include Nationality, Education Qualification, and Age Limit.
The candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria from here along with the age relaxation for various categories.
A candidate is required to be
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Educational Qualifications (as on 17/02/2023)
- The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- In case a candidate does not pass the qualifying examination before the closing date of receipt of the application form, he or she is not permitted to apply.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023)
Candidates applying for the SSC MTS Havaldar posts in CBIC and CBN must be at least 18 years of age and not exceed 27 years of age i.e. born before 02/01/1996 but not later than 01/01/2005.
Apart from the mentioned Age Requirement, candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date of receipt of online application.|
- Quick Link: SSC MTS Question Paper 2022 PDF All Shifts
SSC MTS Selection Process
The SSC MTS Selection Process is a two-stage procedure:
- SSC MTS Paper I: Written Test (Computer-Based Test)
- PET & PST (only for Havaldar)
SSC MTS Exam Date 2023
The important dates regarding SSC MTS 2023 are given below:
|SSC MTS Notification 2023||18th January 2023|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||18th January to 17th February 2023|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||19th February 2023|
|Last Date for the Generation of Offline Challan||19th February 2023|
|Last date for Payment Through Challan||20th February 2023|
|The window for Application Form Correction||23rd & 24th February 2023|
|SSC MTS Application Status||March 2023|
|SSC MTS Admit Card (Paper-1) Date||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||April 2023|
SSC MTS Application Fee
- The Application Fee for SSC MTS 2023 exam is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Documents Required to Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2023
While registering for the SSC MTS 2023 exam one must keep the following documents and details ready beforehand while filling out the SSC MTS 2023 application form.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Aadhaar card details
- Valid mobile number and email id
- Basic personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Application fee payment details
How To Apply Online For SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for SSC MTS & Hvaldar Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official SSC website i.e ssc.nic.in
- Register yourself or log in with your credentials.
- Click on the Apply tab and then select the SSC MTS option
- Now click on the SSC MTS 2023 Apply Online link.
- Read instructions and move forward to complete the SSC MTS application process.
- Enter basic details like name, father’s name, gender, mobile number, email id, etc. and press submit.
- The SSC MTS registration ID and password will be sent to candidates registered email ID and mobile number.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the SSC MTS application fee.
- After the final submission of the SSC MTS application form. Take a printout of the same for future reference.