SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 2021. This recruitment drive is to fill up 3,261 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for various selection posts through the official website of SSC.
The online registration for SSC Selection Post Phase 9/2021 has been started from 24th September 2021 and will remain active till 25th October 2021. In this article, you will get complete details about Selection Post in the below article including educational qualification, age limit, application link, how to apply, exam pattern, syllabus and other details related to SSC Selection Post 2021.
Table of Contents
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Recruitment Name||SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Various Selection Post|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Salary||Level 1 to 7|
SSC Selection Post 2021: Important Dates
The official notification for Phase-9 Selection Post 2021 has been published on 24th September 2021. Check the important dates for SSC Selection Post 2021 from the below table.
|SSC Selection Post Phase IX Notification Date 2021||24th September 2021|
|Online Application Starts||24th September 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||25th October 2021 (11:30 pm)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||28th October 2021 (11:30 pm)|
|Last date to generate offline chalan||28th October 2021 (11:30 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||01st November 2021 (Banking hours)|
|SSC Selection Post CBT Exam Date||January/February 2022|
SSC Selection Post Phase-9 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 3,261 vacancies has been announced for around 271 posts for the 10th pass/12th pass/Graduate candidates. You can check the category-wise vacancy breakdown for SSC Selection Post Phase-9 from the below table.
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC Selection Post Phase 9 notification has been released for all level candidates, check the level-wise eligibility criteria from the below section.
|Job Level||Education Qualification|
|Matric||Class 10th or High School pass from any recognized board in India|
|Intermediate||10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India|
|Graduate-level||Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognized University/Institution in India|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern 2021
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be 100 MCQ for 2 marks each.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes (1 hour) and 80 minutes for the candidates belonging to scribes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The level of questions will be as per the educational qualification required for the post.
- There will be 4 parts in the examination for which the details have been mentioned below.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Application Fee
|SC/ST & Females Of All Category||Exempted from the application fee|
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Also, Check – Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Application Form 2021
Pre-requisite for SSC Selection Post Application Form
- The candidate should keep their document ready for proof about their Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Exam.
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format of dimension between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format with dimensions ranging between 10KB to 20 KB. For VH candidates, a thumb impression is allowed.
How To Apply Online For SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register and apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 2021 exam:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “Register Now” appearing on the left side of the homepage to register yourself if you are applying for the first time by entering all the details asked like email id, contact number, name, and other details.
- A Registration Number and password will be generated and will be sent to you in your registered mobile and email.
- Log in again using your Registration Number and Password by visiting the homepage.
- Click on the apply link in Phase-9/2021/selection posts examination.
- Fill in all the other details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Proceed to payment of SSC Selection Post 2021 application fee.
- Upload all the mentioned documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Attach disability Certificate Number, if you fall under benchmark disability.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies have been announced for SSC Selection Post Phase 9?
Ans. – A total of 3261 vacancies has been released for SSC Selection Post Phase 9.
Q. Is there any Interview for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam?
Ans. – There is no Interview for any post in SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam.
Q. What is the selection process of SSC Selection Post 2021?
Ans. – The selection process of the SSC Selection Post consists of a written test, document verification, and skill test.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 is 25 October 2021.