Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022: The Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the official notification for the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 on 18 June 2022. There are a total of 210 vacancies for Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 18th June 2022 from the website www.sci.gov.in.
The last date to apply online for Supreme Court of India Assistant Recruitment 2022 is to till 10th July 2022. In this article, you will get complete details about Supreme Court Of India 2022 Recruitment like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, and how to apply online for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022?
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Name||Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Notification Date||18 June 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||18th June 2022(10:00am)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th July 2022( 23:59pm)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 35400/- Basic + GP 4200/-
Gross: Rs. 63068/- per month
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
The total number of vacancies announced is 210 for the post of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court.
Supreme Court Recruitment Eligibility 2022
The interested candidates must have a look and understand carefully the eligibility details mentioned in the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Notification 2022. The minimum educational qualification and age limit are as follows:
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Matriculation Posts: Candidates who have passed their matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination from any recognized board.
- Intermediate Level Posts: Candidates who have passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized board.
- Graduation Level Posts: Candidates have a Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- English Typing @35wpm + Basic Computer Knowledge
Age Limit (as of 01/07/2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
- The age relaxation included the 3 Years relaxation for the OBC category, and 5 Years age relaxation for the SC/ ST candidates.
Supreme Court of India Selection Process
The selection process for Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Objective Written Exam: 2 hours (negative marking of 1/4th marks)
- Computer Knowledge Test (Objective)
- Typing Test (English): 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language): 2 hours
- Document Verification
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam Pattern
The subjects asked in the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 are General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge (GK), and Computer.
|General Knowledge (GK)||25||25|
- The exam will be of objective-type questions.
- It comprises a total of 125 Objective Type Questions.
- The time duration will be of 2 Hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The important dates for Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below:
|SCI Recruitment Notification Release Date 2022||18th June 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||18th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10th July 2022|
|SCI Recruitment Admit Card 2022||To be notified|
|SCI Recruitment Exam Date 2022||To be notified|
SCI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 has been tabulated below category-wise:
|SCI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee|
How To Apply Online For Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India (SCI) ie sci.gov.in or click on the direct link that is provided above.
- On the home screen page, click on the “Apply Online/Login” tab.
- A new page with Current Vacancies displays on the screen, and click on “Click Here to Apply Now for Junior Court Assistants recruitment” which appears on the top of the list of current vacancies.
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated on the Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Now, Login with the Registration Number and Password and start filling out the Supreme Court Of India application form 2022 with the required details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Attach the photograph, Documents, and signature in the required format as provided.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee if required through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Take a printout of the Supreme Court of India (SCI) Application for future reference.
Download Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Notification 2022 PDF
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Online Application Link
- Also, Check – Agneepath Scheme 2022 Recruitment Process & All Details
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – There are a total of 210 vacancies are announced through Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the educational requirement for Supreme court assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The Educational requirement for Supreme court assistant Recruitment 2022 is Matriculation and graduation.
Q. What is the age limit for Supreme court assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The age limit for Supreme court assistant Recruitment 2022 is 18 to 30 years.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 is 10 July 2022.