TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the official notification for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 on 23 February 2022. There are a total of 5,529 CCSE-II vacancies. The candidates will be selected for various Group-II Services Interview & Non-Interview posts.
TNPSC has also announced the proposed prelims exam date for 21st May 2022 and Mains Exam date for September 2022. You can check complete details about TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 in this article.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Name||TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Group-II Services Interview & Non-Interview posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37200 – 117600|
|TNPSC Online Registration Date 2022||23rd February to 23rd March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date 2022||21st May 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Date 2022||September 2022|
|TNPSC Help desk||044-25332833|
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2022
A total of 5,529 TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy (116 for Group 2 & 5413 for Group 2A) has been announced along with the TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022.
|TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2022|
|Group 2 A||5413|
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment. If a candidate failed to match the eligibility criteria, the candidature of a candidate can be canceled at any level of examination.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized institution or university.
- The TNPSC Group 2 requires a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 36 years to apply. The authorities have not notified the maximum age relaxation for SC/ST categories.
TNPSC Selection Process
The selection will be done through the Combined Civil Services Examination, which will be done in three stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Interview/ Counselling
The preliminary examination will be of 300 marks, the written examination or main exam will be of 750 marks while the interview will carry the weightage of 100 marks.
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs PDF 2021-22
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022
Here we have mentioned the prelims exam pattern for both the services i.e. Group 2 and Group 2A:
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|General Tamil (S.S.L.C. Standard) or General English (S.S.L.C. Standard)||100||300|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||75|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Standard)||25|
- The TNPSC prelims exam will be conducted in bilingual mode i.e. questions will be available in both the English and Tamil languages.
- There will be 200 questions for 300 marks.
- The duration of the TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam is 3 hours.
- The minimum qualifying mark in TNPSC Prelims is 90 marks.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022
Candidates preparing for the TNPSC Group 2 exam are advised to go through the whole syllabus to know the need of the examination.
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus for Prelims Exam|
|General English||General Science|
|Geography of India||Indian Economy|
|History & Culture of India||Indian Polity|
|History, Culture, Heritage and Socio-Political Movements in Tamil Nadu||Indian National Movement|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||Development Administration in Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date 2022
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date 2022 has been released along with the TNPSC exam calendar 2022.
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification Date 2022||23rd February 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Online Application 2022||23rd February 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Apply last date 2022||23rd March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2022||May 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam date 2022||21st May 2022 (9:30 am-12:30 pm)|
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Result date 2022||05th June 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Date 2022||September 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Result 2022||December 2022|
TNPSC Group 2 Application Fee 2022
|One-time registration||Rs. 150/-|
|For Preliminary Examination||Rs.100/-|
|For Main Written Examination||Rs.150/-|
The candidate can pay the application fee through various online payment modes i.e. Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, etc.
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official TNPSC website – www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Look for the TNPSC Group 2 Notification, and then click on that link.
- Use a valid email address and mobile number to register for the TNPSC Group 2 test.
- You will receive an email with your registration number.
- Sign in and complete the TNPSC application form, including personal, educational, and category information.
- Double-check all of the information before paying the charge.
- Pay the TNPSC application fees with a debit/credit card/net banking transaction.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for future use.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When did TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 Released?
Ans. – Yes, TNPSC Group 2 notification 2022 has been released on 23rd February 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are expected for TNPSC Group 2 posts?
Ans. – Around 5529 CCSE-II vacancies can be released for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date 2022?
Ans. – TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Date has been announced for 21st May 2022 and Mains to be held in September 2022.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 is 23rd March 2022.