Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Eligibility & Apply Online: Indian Army is planning to recruit civilians on a three year short service or ‘Tour Of Duty’ basis. This will be an opportunity for the youngsters to experience military life.
Selected candidates will get a chance to serve the nation as officers and on ther ranks. In this article we are going to share complete details about Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, age limit, salary, selection process & How to apply for Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020?
Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Article Name||Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Eligibility & Apply Online|
|Name Of The Recruitment||Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Army|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Mean||Volunatry Military Service|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Jawan’s Salary||Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000|
|TOD Officer’s Salary||Rs 80,000 to Rs 90,000|
What is Tour Of Duty In Indian Army?
Tour Of Duty allows civilians of the country to join the Indian Army for three years and serve the country as an army officer or jawan. It would be a great opportunity for those who want to serve India in Indian Army.
This is also an opportunity for those who do not want to join Army as a profession but wish to experience the military life for a temporary duration.
A Tour of Duty officer will earn somewhere around Rs 80,000 to Rs 90,000. The proposal is yet under process but it has certainly gained a lot of popularity.
Tour of Duty Meaning In English
a period of time when a group of soldiers is sent to work somewhere.
Tour of Duty Meaning in Hindi
एक ऐसी अवधि जिसमे किसी सैनिक को एक सीमित समय के लिए काम करने के लिए भेजा जाता है। या एक ऐसी अवधि जब आप किसी विशेष स्थान या नौकरी में काम कर रहे होते हैं। खासकर विदेश में, जब आप सेना आदि में होते हैं।
Tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020
According to media reports the Tour Of Duty is a short service of three years. The pilot project, which is expected to conduct trials on a limited number of 100 officers and 1,000 personnel posts.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply the 3 Year Short Service Army Bharti 2020 through online mode on or before the last date. Candidates stay and connected with us regarding the latest update.
Spokesperson of the Army Col Aman Anand told PTI, that
“If approved it will be a voluntary engagement and there will no dilution in selection criteria. Initially 100 officers and 1,000 men are being considered for recruitment as part oof test bedding of the project.”
The Army currently has around 43,000 officers, with almost 80% of them in the permanent commission (PC) cadre, and 11.8 lakh other ranks.
Not only youth of India will get benefits from ToD, the Army would gain significant financial benefit from the scheme.
TOD Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Sources said the cumulative approximate cost of pre-commission training, salary and other expenses is nearly Rs 5.12 crore and Rs 6.83 crore on an officer if he or she is released after 10 and 14 years respectively.
If the offer of the tour of duty is approved, then the expenditure of Fijool will be between 80 to 85 lakhs in three years. So this 3-year short service will benefit for the government.
Tour Of Duty Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should have completed 18+ age.
|Soldier General (GD जवान)||10th Pass (10 वीं पास)|
|Soldier Technical||12th Pass|
- For Soldiers GD: 17 ½ to 21 years.
- For Officers: 21 to 34 years.
NOTE: Age Limit may vary in the actual notification. Upper Age limit will be relaxable up to 30 yrs of age in certain conditions.
Candidate must have marital status Unmarried.
Tour Of Duty Selection Process
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
Tour Of Duty Salary
- Selected Candidate will get in between Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000 per month for Soldier Post.
- Selected Candidate will get in between Rs 80,000 to Rs 90,000 per month for Officer Post.
How to Apply Online for Tour of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020?
Here we have shared step-wise process for Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment Online Apllication 2020:
- Candidates visit the official web site of Join Indian Army @ https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Scroll Down to the “Recruitment” Section.
- There are two Option 1. Officers Selection 2. JCO /OR Enrolment.
- Read the Instructions carefully and click on the apply online link for available jobs.
- Fill the complete application form and upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button and you will be successfully registered.
NOTE: For Tour of Duty Job, You must wait for the recruitment process.
The ‘Tour of Duty’ proposal is being discussed by the Army Headquarters under which common citizens would be allowed a three-year stint in the force to serve the nation.
This proposal is part of the Indian Army’s efforts to attract the best talents of the country into its fold.
The proposal aims to tap the “resurgence of nationalism and patriotism” among the youths who do not want to join the Army as a profession but wish to experience the military life for a temporary duration.
Industrialist Anand Mahindra has backed Tour Of Duty proposal by Indian army. He said that Mahindra Group would be happy to consider for employment those who have served the term.
He further said, “I definitely think military training will be an added advantage for Tour of Duty Graduates as they enter the workplace. In fact, considering the rigid standards of selection and training in the Indian Army, the Mahindra Group will be happy to consider their candidature.”
Tour Of Duty Key Features & Benefits
- The three-year income of TOD officials will be tax-free. This means, whatever they are earning will be tax-free. They don’t need to pay tax for it.
- They will be given preference in jobs of private sectors. After the 3 year tour of duty if anyone of you goes for a private job, then that will be a bonus for you.
- For a soldier (jawan) the monthly salary will be around Rs. 30,000 to 40,000. Whereas, an officer salary will be approximately Rs. 80,000 to 90,000 which is a handsome salary besides getting a thrilling experience while joining the Indian Army.
- It will help you divert your energy into something productive. Just imagine that you have been recruited in the Indian Army and you get a chance to serve your nation.
- Youth will get a chance to shape their future in the most promising way. With a good salary in hand for three years and huge respect earned while serving the nation through the Indian Army.
अगर आप इस जॉब में रूचि रखते हैं तो कमेंट में ” I am interested” लिखे !
Tour Of Duty Recruitment 2020 FAQs
What is the full form of TOD?
Ans. – TOD stands for Tour Of Duty In Indian Army.
How to join ‘Tour of Duty’ Indian Army?
Ans. – We have mentioned the Tour Of Duty Indian Army Selection process on this page.
What is minimum eligibility for Tour Of Duty Indian Army Job?
Ans. – The minimum eligibility to join Indian Army TOD is 10th pass.
When will the TOD Application form Start?
Ans. – The commencement date for the TOD recruitment application will be announced after the official proper meeting.
Conclusion: Indian Army announced Tour of Duty proposal to the Government, In which is a 3 years short Army volunteer service provided for the desired candidates. The recruitment is still under proposal. You can save or bookmark this page for regular updates