UKSSSC has released notification for Various Vacancies in Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Below we provide you all the important information regarding this recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application process and vacancy details.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 746 Vacancy: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Junior Assistant, Tax Collector & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy and complete all eligibility criteria can Apply Online by the direct link given below.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
This is a big opportunity for those candidate who are interested to work as Data Entry Operator, Junior Assistant or Tax Collector. The online application will be started from 12th March.2020. Interested candidates can submit their application by 26th April 2020.
|Name Of Recruitment||UKSSSC Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of Vacancy||DEO, Junior Assistant, Tax Collector|
|Apply Online Start Date||12th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26th April 2020|
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, qualifications required, selection process & exam pattern in this post.
Important Dates For UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- Start date of online Application : 12th March 2020
- Last date of Apply Online: 26th April 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 28th April 2020
- Written Exam (Tentative): September 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Vancancy Details
- DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO- 431
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator- 81
- Tax Collector- 149
- Amin / Land Teaching Inspector- 12
- Survey Accountant- 56
- Record Keeper- 01
- Reader- 01
- Telephone Operator- 04
- Receptionist- 03
- Telephone Operator- 08
Educational qualifications For UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must passed Intermediate (10+2) exam.
- For DEO, Jr Asst & Jr Asst cum DEO posts- Hindi typing speed on computer of 4000 key depressions per hour is required.
UKSSSC Application Fee
- For General/ Uttarakhand OBC: 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: 150/-
UKSSSC Written Exam Pattern
- The written exam containing 100 multiple choice questions(mcq)
- The mode of examination is “Offline“
- The total time duration will be 2 hours.
- The questions will be asked from General Hindi, General knowledge and General Studies.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative marking of 1/4 will be there.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidate have to click first on the “apply online” link given below.
- The second stage is to registered your self.
- Candidates must upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression in third stage.
- After that all details are required to be filled.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a print of your application for future references.
- More Important Article For You
- Over 6.83 Lakh Posts Vacant In Central Government Departments
- DMRC Question Paper 2020 PDF With Answer Key
- Most Expected GK Questions for RRB NTPC Exams 2019 PDF Download