UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 50000+ Posts: Bal Vikas Seva Exam Pushtahar Vibhag, Govt of Uttar Pradesh government has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UP Anganwadi 2021 Recruitment on or before 16 April 2021. In this article, you will get complete details about ICDS UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 like notification pdf, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, Important dates, application fee, and steps to apply online for UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021.
Table of Contents
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Bal Vikas Seva Exam Pushtahar Vibhag, Govt of Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker, Helper, Mini Angan Worker, Anganwadi Supervisor / CDPO / DPO|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Released On||27 March 2021|
|Starting date of application||27 March 2021|
|Last date to apply online||16 April 2021|
UP Anganwadi Vacancy 2021
A total of 53000 vacancies shall be filled in various districts of the state in three categories under Agra, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Faizabad, Firozabad, Hathras, Mau, and Saharanpur Districts.
- Anganwadi Worker
- Mini Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
ICDS UP Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for UP Anganwadi Posts
- Anganwadi Worker and Mini Angan Worker – The candidate should be high school passed (12th passed)
- Helper – Class 5th passed
- Anganwadi Supervisor / CDPO / DPO – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum age limit: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit: 45 Years
Also, Check – UP ASI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 1329 Vacancies
UP Anganwadi Salary Structure
- Lady Supervisor: Rs.20000/-
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs.4000 – 8000/-
- Mini Anganwadi Worker: Rs.3000 – 6000/-
- Anganwadi Helper: Rs.2000 – 4000/-
UP Anganwadi Selection process
The selection process will be conducted at the district level. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate will be divided by 10 will be considered as his or her score.
The scores will be used for preparing the merit list for the posts.
- Also, Check – UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 15198 Posts
UP Anganwadi Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
|Name of the event||Date|
|The online application process begins on||March 27, 2021|
|Last date to fill the online application form||April 16, 2021|
The candidates will get selected at the district level for UP Anganwadi Vacancy 2021. So, any issue can be resolved by the district magistrate or the district program officer.
ICDS UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Application Fee
There is no application fee required for ICDS UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021.
How To Apply Online For UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
The online application form will be filled in four parts. Candidates can follow these steps to apply for ICDS UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021:
- In Part-I of the registration, the personal details of the candidate will be mentioned. On submission of the details, the applicant will be asked to check the given details and amend the details mentioned in the application form, if any. After that, a registration number will be generated at this level. It is also advised to the applicant that the registration number should be kept as taxable for future references.
- In Part-II of the registration, the applicant has to fill the educational qualification. Grade / CGPA and percentage will be calculated automatically.
- In Part-III of registration, the applicant has to upload the photograph and signature. Scanned photos should be in JPG, JPEG, PNG format and uploaded first. The digital size of the photograph should not exceed 20KB. After uploading your photos by the applicant, upload your scanned signature in JPG, JPEG, PNG format only, whose digital size should not exceed 10KB.
- In Part-IV of the registration, the applicant will have to agree to the declaration that he can press the button of ‘Save Draft‘ before the marked date of the application to make necessary corrections in the future. The applicant may also take a printout of the entries mentioned in the application form for viewing / testing. There will be no amendment in the application form after pressing the ‘Final Submit’ button by the applicant.
UP Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
UP Anganwadi Recruitment Process is going to be conducted long after about 10 years, so the candidates who were waiting for this opportunity should not miss out on any update for this recruitment process.
You can download the official ICDS UP Anganwadi Notification 2021 PDF by clicking on the link given below.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are been released by the UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The UP Anganwadi has released the recruitment process for a total of 53000 vacancies.
Q. Which posts are going to be filled by the UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The recruitment process is for Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers,s and Anganwadi Helper in various districts of the state.
Q. What is the Starting Date of Online Application?
Ans. – The online application will begin on 27th March 2021.
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 is 16th April 2021.