UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021 Apply For 1894 Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission has recently released the notification regarding the UP Junior Teacher Vacancy 2021 exam on 10th February 2021. The recruitment will be done for 1,894 vacancies of UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster posts in Junior High School of Uttar Pradesh.
The UP Junior Teacher notification will be released on 18th February 2021. Registration of the online application form will start from 22nd February 2021 to 08th March 2021. Candidates can go through this article for more details including vacancies, eligibility, important dates and eligibility, and other details.
UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||UP Assistant Teacher & Headmaster|
|UP Junior Teacher Notification Date 2021||18 February 2021|
|Starting date of application||22 February 2021|
|Last date to apply online||08 March 2021|
UP Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||22 February 2021|
|Last date of Online Application||8 March 2021|
|Last Date to deposit Fees||9 March 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Complete Application Form||10 March 2021|
|UP Junior High School Teacher Admit Card Date 2021||5 April 2021|
|UP Junior Teacher Exam Date 2021||11 April 2021|
|UP Junior Teacher Answer Key Release Date 2021||16 April 2021|
|Answer Key Objection Date||20 April 2021|
|UP Junior Teacher Final Answer Key Date 2021||7 May 2021|
|UP Junior High School Teacher Result Date 2021||To be notified later|
UP Junior Teacher Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF
The candidates who are interested in UP Aided Junior High School vacancies can go through the UP Junior Teacher 2021 notification pdf released for 1,894 Assistant Teacher and Head Master posts on 11th February 2021.
The direct link to view the notification has been provided here. The official notification will be released on 18th February 2021.
- Also, Check – Uttar Pradesh GK Handwritten Notes PDF Download
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 1,894 UP Aided Junior Teacher Vacancies has been declared by UPBEB on 11th January 2021 through an official notification on its website. The post-wise distribution of the vacancy has been tabulated below-
UP Junior High School Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should possess B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed or any related course.
- Candidates should also have passed the UPTET/ CTET Exam.
- Candidate should have graduate or any related course with a minimum of 5 years of Teaching Experience
Age limit (as on 01/07/2020)
- 21 to 40 Years.
- The maximum age limit for Assistant Teacher Examination 2021 can be 40 Years. Full details will be available in the Official Notification.
How To Apply For UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for UP Junior High School Teacher 2021 Recruitment:
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://site.uphesc.org/en.
- On the home page, find and hit the related advertisement link.
- Read the full details provided in the official UP Aided Junior High School Notification 2021.
- Ensure the eligibility and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the UP Aided Assistant Professor application form.
- Pay the fee online or offline.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future reference.
UP Aided Junior High School Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for UP Junior High School Vacancy on the basis of their performance in the following stages:
- Educational Qualification
- Written Examination
- Interview Round
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher & Other Post Exam Timings
The exam timings for UP Aided Assistant Teacher and Principal is given below:
|For Assistant Teacher||9:00 am – 11:30 am|
|For Principal||1:00 pm – 3:30 pm|
|For Paper Second||4:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
UP Junior High School Teacher Exam Pattern 2021
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
- General Knowledge paper will be compulsory for the post of assistant teacher.
- The candidate will have to choose one section from language or general studies or science & mathematics.
- The candidate must choose in Hindi, English, or Sanskrit in the language.
- The Exam will be Based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill.
- Management & Attitude will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
- The duration for the Super TET exam is 2:30 hours.
- Also, Check – UPTET Question Paper 2019 PDF With Answer Key Download
UP Super TET Cut Off
Cut off are the minimum qualifying marks which are decided by the examination authority depending upon the difficulty level of the exam & the number of candidates who appeared in the examination:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying %||Passing Marks|
|General||45%||67 Out Of 150|
|OBC/SC/ST||40%||60 Out Of 150|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 1,894 vacancies of UP Junior High School Teacher vacancy 2021.
Q. What is the qualification required for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Candidate must have done B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed or any relevant course from a recognized University; The candidate must have also passed CTET/UTET Exam.
Q. How to apply for UP Teacher Vacancy 2021?
Ans. – Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR refer to this page for further details.
Q. What is the starting date for UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – All Interested candidates will be able to apply for Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment from 22 February 2021 onwards.
Q. What is the last date for UP Junior Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date of the online application is 8th March 2021.