UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the official notification for UP Lekhpal posts on 05th January 2022. There are a total of 8,085 vacancies for the Revenue Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07th January to 28th January 2022.
The UPSSSC Mains Exams 2022 will be conducted to fill a total of 8085 UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022. Aspiring candidates must check this page for information about UP Lekhpal vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, and salary details regarding UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Post Name||Rajasva Lekhpal|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligibility||12th Pass, Graduate|
|Online Registration||07th January to 28th January 2022|
|Selection Process||PET & Mains Exam|
|Salary||Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-|
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
A total of 8,085 UP Lekhpal vacancies is released for the post of UP Lekhpal. Check category-wise vacancy details of UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022:
|(UP राजस्व लेखपाल) UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022|
|Category||UP Lekhpal Vacancy|
UP Lekhpal Online Form 2022: Important Dates
The UP Lekhpal online application submission will start from 07th January 2022 onwards.
|UP Lekhpal Bharti 2022 – Important Dates|
|Recruitment Notification Release||05th January 2022|
|Start Date of Online Application||07th January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||28th January 2022|
|UPSSSC PET 2021||24th August 2021|
|UPSSSC Mains Exam Date 2022||To Be Notified Soon|
|UPSSSC Mains Result Date||To Be Notified Soon|
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply online for the 8085 UP lekhpal vacancy, a candidate must have cleared the UPSSSC PET Exam as a preliminary exam, and then only they can appear for the UP Lekhpal 2022 mains for the UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022.
UP Lekhpal Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the post of Lekhpal must have the following educational qualifications:
- Candidate must have passed 12th Grade or equivalent (under 10 + 2 system) from a recognized Board.
- The candidate must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate must clear UPSSSC PET to qualify for the Mains Exam.
UP Lekhpal Age Limit
The age for the candidate to apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment is 18 years to 40 years. Further details about upper age and age relaxation will be provided with the release of the notification.
Upper Age Relaxation
Below is the upper age relaxation as per the government norms for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Physically Handicapped||5 Years|
- Also, Check – UPSSSC Question Paper PDF 2021 All Shifts
UP Lekhpal Salary
Candidates who clear the PET and Mains Exam will be shortlisted in the merit list for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022. Candidates will undergo training for a certain period and their pay scale would be Rs. 21, 742 (approx) as per the 7th Pay CPC.
UP Lekhpal Selection Process
UPSSSC PET 2021 for Lekhpal and other posts was conducted on 24th August 2021. Candidates who clear the PET will be considered eligible to appear in the Mains exam. The candidates who clear the Mains will be shortlisted in the Merit List and called for Interviews.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates must be aware of the exam pattern to qualify in the UPSSSC Mains Exam for the post of Rajasv Lekhpal. The exam pattern is given in the table below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- A total number of questions: 100.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The negative marking for wrong answers is 0.25 marks.
- Also, Check – UP Lekhpal Previous Year Question Papers PDF
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- Arithmetic & Statistics
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Indian Politics
- Indian History
- World Geography
Rural Development and Rural Society
- Rural Administration
- Revenue Administration
- Planning for Rural Development
- Indian Rural Society
- Rural Institutional Systems
- Rural Social Change
- Sources of Rural Employment
UP Lekhpal Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 25/- as an application fee for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022.
How to apply online for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022:
- Step 1: Open the UPSSSC Official Website @upsssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Search for “आयोग के विज्ञापन संख्या- 01-परीक्षा/2022, राजस्व लेखपाल मुख्य परीक्षा-(प्रा0अ0प0-2021)/02 हेतु विज्ञापन ।”
- Step 3: Proceed to Candidate Registration.
- Step 4: Click on “Apply” for the UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment.
- Step 5: Proceed to complete your registration if you are a new user. Read all the details and accept the declaration.
- Step 6: Enter your personal information, qualification details, etc. in order to complete your registration.
- Step 7: Proceed to the online application and upload all the required documents.
- Step 8: Submit the remaining details and pay the fee as applicable and complete your application process.
- Step 9: Print the UP Lekhpal application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are released by UPSSSC for the post of Lekhpal?
Ans. – UPSSSC has released 8085 vacancies for the post of Lekhpal.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for the Lekhpal post?
Ans. – Candidates must have passed 12th Grade and hold degrees from a recognized University/Institute
Q. When is UP Lekhpal Mains Exam 2022 scheduled for?
Ans. – UP Lekhpal Mains Exam Date has not been announced yet.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for UP Lekhpal is 28th January 2022.