UP Police Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh police department has released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Operator, Head Radio Operator/Head Mechanic Operator, and Workshop Staff posts. There are a total of 2,430 vacancies. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to Serve in Uttar Pradesh Police Department through various vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. You will get complete details about UP Police Bharti 2022 like vacancy details, Important dates, eligibility criteria, salary, exam pattern, application fee, and steps to apply online for UP Police Recruitment 2022.
UP Police Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||UP Police Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Posts||Head Radio Operator/Head Mechanic Operator|
|Total Vacancies||2,430 Posts|
|Starting date||20th January 2022|
|Closing Dates||28th February 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Police Vacancy 2022: Details
UPPRB has released notification for 2,430 vacancies of Head Operator, Assistant Operator, Workshop Staff. Check the details for the vacancies:
|UP Police Head Operator Vacancy 2022|
|UP Police Assistant Operator Vacancy 2022|
|UP Police Workshop Staff Vacancy 2022|
- Also, Check: UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 For 8085 Vacancies
UP Police Bharti 2022: Important Dates
Here are important dates about UP Police Operator &Working Staff Recruitment 2022:
|Notification Released||06th January 2022|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||20th January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee)||28th February 2022|
UP Police Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and fulfill that before applying for the UP Police recruitment. The detailed educational qualification and age limit have been provided below.
UP Police Educational Qualification
|Head Operator Radio/Mechanic||Three Yr Engineering Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ Mechanical OR Equivalent|
|Assistant Operator||Intermediate with Physics and Math subjects or equivalent|
|Working Staff||High School and ITI Certificate in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ Radio and Television/ Refrigeration/ Mechanic Instrument/ Mechanic Electronics/ COPA|
UP Police Age Limit
|Head Operator Radio/Mechanic||20 to 28 Years|
|Assistant Operator||18 to 22 Years|
|Working Staff||20 to 28 Years|
UP Police Physical Standard Test
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
Minimum weight – 40 kg
- Males – 4.8 km in 28 minutes (All Category)
- Females – 2.4 km in 16 minutes (All Category)
UP Police Salary
Candidates must check the salary structure for UP Police Operator & Workshop Staff 2022 tabulated below:
- Head Operator Radio/Mechanic: Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400
- Assistant Operator: Rs 25,500 to 81,100
- Working Staff: Rs 21,700 to 69,100
- Also, Check: Latest Current Affairs PDF 2021-22 For All Exams
UP Police Exam Pattern 2022
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
- UP Police Operator & Workshop Staff 2022 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be a total of 400 marks.
- The total time duration of the exam is 2:30 hrs.
- Exams will be conducted on a single day in different shifts or in different days in different shifts.
- Also, Check: UP Police Solved Question Papers PDF
UP Police Application Fee 2022
- All Candidates should pay Rs.400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through E-Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
How To Apply Online For UP Police Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below or from the official website.
- Register yourself by Clicking on the New Applicant Link on the left side of the panel.
- Fill in all the details carefully and the registration number and password will be generated on your registered email id and mobile number.
- Log in with the registration number and password.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details and submit the UP Police application form 2022.
- Take a printout for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are announced for UP Police Bharti 2022?
Ans. – There are a total of 2,034 vacancies announced.
Q. How to apply online for the UP Police Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The candidates can apply online or from the official website.
Q. What is the last date to apply for UP Police Operator 2022 recruitment?
Ans. – The last date for online application is 28th February 2022.
Q. Can other state candidates apply online for the UP Police Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – Yes. Any other state candidates can also apply for the same recruitment process.