UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 3012 Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade 2 (Male/ Female)
Total 3012 vacancies notification for Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade 2 has been published on the official website of UPPSC. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy, can read the complete article and apply online before the last date with the help of the direct link given below.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
In the below table, we have mentioned some important details regarding this recruitment. in this article, we have also provided you the basic information about UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 which you should know. let’s check the age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, etc.
|Name of recruitment||UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Name of post||Staff Nurse/ Sister|
|Total no of posts||3012|
|Job Type||State Level|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Notification Released Date||16-07-2021|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16th June 2021
- Last Date for the Receipt of Examination Fee: 12th August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th August 2021
- Fee for General/ EBC/ OBC: Rs.125/– (Exam fee : Rs.100/- + Online Processing Fee: Rs.25/-)
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidate: Rs.65/– (Exam fee: Rs.40/- + Online Processing Fee: Rs.25/-)
- For Handicapped: Rs.25/– (Exam fee: NIL + Online Fee: Rs.25/-)
Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode only
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Qualification For Staff Nurse
For Staff Nurse (Male/ Female):
Candidates should possess Diploma (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council or possess Diploma (Psychiatry) registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
For Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) (K.G.M.U.):
Candidates should possess Diploma (GNM) or B.Sc (Nursing). For more information regarding qualifications refer to the notification.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Staff Nurse/ Sister
|Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade-2 (Female)||2671|
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 Selection Process
The UPPSC shall hold a Written Examination at various Centres of the Districts for selecting suitable candidates for the posts of Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female). The type of examination will be Objective.
The final selection of the candidates will be made as per Merit prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination along with additional marks as per provision of Rule-15(3)(b) in accordance with the U.P. subordinate “Nursing (Non-Gazetted) Service (Fourth Amendment) Rules-2016.”
For more detail, you are advised to read the official notification carefully.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 Apply Online Process
- Firstly, you need to visit the official portal of UPPSC i.e @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then, in the left side of your screen, there will be the “Apply Online” section.
- Click on the registration tab and do the registration.
- After that fill the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Print your application form for future references.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 Apply Link
- Apply Online- Click Here
- Notification- Download
- Official Website- Visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the UPPSC Staff Nurse application Fee for General Category?
Ans. Rs.125/- (Exam fee: Rs.100/- + Online Processing Fee: Rs.25/-)
Q. What is UPPSC Staff Nurse Age Limit?
Ans. The age limit for UPPSC Staff Nurse is 21-40.
Q. What is the selection process for UPPSC Nurse Posts?
Ans. The selection will be based on the written examination.
Q. What is UPPSC Staff Nurse Apply last date?
Ans. The last date to apply online for UPPSC Staff Nurse is 16.08.2021
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|