UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination-I 2021. Candidates who want to serve their country in best possible way can read the complete article and apply online for this examination.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020: Overview
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criterias for this examination. The last date for submitting UPSC CDS I Online Application is 17 November 2020. In this article we are going to provide you the important details regarding this recruitment like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee & the application process. You are advised to read the complete article before apply online.
|Name of the Recruitment||UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||345|
|Last Date to Apply||17 November 2020|
|UPSC CDS I Exam Date 2020||7 February 2021|
UPSC CDS (I) Important Dates 2020
|Date of Notification||28th October 2020|
|Starting Date of Application||28th October 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||17 November 2020 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (online)||17 November 2020 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Date of examination||7 February 2021|
|Tentative Result Date||April 2021|
UPSC CDS I 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Course||Vacancy|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—29th SSC Women (Non-Technical)||17|
UPSC CDS 1 2020 Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of national level test named “CDS 1 Examination 2020”. After that Interview tests to conducted by SSB. (The interview is 4 day process in which candidates shall be tested on the basis of Personality Test, Group Testing Officer Task, Psychology Test and Conference.)
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test
- Document Verification(DV)
- Medical Examination(DME)
UPSC CDS 1 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1998 and not later than 1-01-2002 (Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.)
|Name of post||Qualification|
|I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy||Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.|
|For Air Force Academy||Degree of a recognized University|
Candidates required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee)
UPSC CDS 1 Writtent Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy is as follow:
Exam Pattern For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
- There will be negative Marking of one third (0.33)) for each wrong answers
- The question papers will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- Total Time duration for each subject will be 2 hours.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2020?
The direct link to apply online is mentioned below. You can apply online through official website of UPSC from 28th October 2020 to 17 November 2020 (till 6:00 PM) by following steps:
- Click on the link given below or visit upsc.gov.in.
]Click on the link “Exam Notification – Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020”.
- After That Click on “Apply” Button.
- You need to complete the registration process first.
- Login with registration no and pasword.
- Enter personal details.
- Upload a scanned copy of the same Photo ID, Photograph & Signature
- Select your examination centre.
- Pay application fee.
- Print a copy of the application form for future use.
You can also check
- UPSC CDS Question Paper 2020 PDF With Answer Key
- 1500+ History Question And Answer PDF Download
- 1500+ Indian Polity Question And Answer PDF Download
|Apply Online||Part 1 | Part 2|