UPSRLM Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) has announced a notification for the recruitment of State Mission Manager, Sr. Technical Expert/ SPM, Technical Expert, Account Assistant, District Mission Manager & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are looking for this vacancy, can read the eligibility criteria & Apply Online.
Important details about this vacancy like eligibility criteria,selection process,age limit and post details is available below. You are advise to read the complete notification before apply.
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM)
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD). The Mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase their household income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial and public services.
The agenda is to mobilize the rural BPL households into self managed, federated institutions and support them for livelihood collectives. In addition, the poor would be facilitated to achieve increased access to their rights, entitlements and public services, diversified risk and better social indicators of empowerment.
UPSRLM Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of Post||UPSRLM Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of Exam:||UPSRLM Various Vacancy|
|Conducte By||Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Exam Level:||State(Uttar Pradesh)|
|Mode Of Examination:||Online|
- Apply Online Start : 13 February 2020
- Last Date Of Appllication: 07 March 2020
- Date of examination: Updated soon
Age Limit (as on 13-02-2020):
- For State level: 55 Years
- For District and Block level: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per UP State Govt Reservation Policy.
|Mission Manager||17||PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|State Mission Manager||01||MBA in Finance/ CA/ ICWA|
|District Mission Manager||68||MCA/BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MSW or PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Account Assistant||02||MBA (Finance)/ CA (Inter)/ CS (Inter)/ M.Com or PG Diploma|
|Block Mission Manager||1818||MCA/BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MSW or PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Cluster Coordinator||48||Diploma (Agriculture)|
Important instructions For Applicants:
- All selected professionals will be on the role of Human Resource Management Agency (Service Provider), but will provide their services to UPSRLM on a full time basis.
- UPSRLM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions without any prior information.
- UPSRLM may its discretion cancel/modify/amend the process at any time.
- Reservation Roster as per Govt. of UP will be followed for recruitment. Reservation benefits would only be for those applicants with a valid domicile in the state of UP.
- The advertisement is clearly stating the eligibility criteria in terms of age limits, education qualification, duration of relevant post qualification work experience (as applicable) for each position.
- Candidates may choose to apply for more than one position, if they meet the eligibility criteria for more than one position. However, UPSRLM reserves the decision to conduct written examination for all/ multiple positions in same sitting. In that case, the candidate will have to choose which position s/he wishes to appear in written test.
- The date of calculating age limits, duration of work experience would be 13/02/2020.
- Screening of applications received would be strictly done on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed for the position. Based on the information provided by candidates online, those who meet the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted to appear for the selection process.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ENSURE that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the position by carefully going through the prescribed eligibility criteria for the position. UPSRLM has the irrefutable right to revoke lien to any candidate’s application/employment at any stage of the recruitment process, including Post joining.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that all information submitted by them in the online application, is true and is supported by original documents as proof. They should carefully fill in the online application form.
- All information and details claimed in the online application form by the candidate would be verified before the start of stage two of the selection process by matching it with original documents as proof. In case it is found that the candidate in unable to provide proof of details provided online (e.g. – age, domicile, reservation category, education qualification, work experience etc.), Or it is found that a candidate has produced a fake certificate for any of the above, OR it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, their candidature may be cancelled without any notice at any stage of the selection process.
- Applicants are requested to periodically check www.sids.co.in/upsrlm webpage for recruitment related details, updates and other announcements.
- Please note that all expenses to attend the selection process shall be borne by the applicants.
UPSRLM Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|Official website:||Link I | Link II|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria PDF||Download|
|Join our All In One Exam Preparation Group and Interact with other students. You can join us on Telegram and join our official Facebook Page to get notified on Latest exam updates and exclusive study materials.|