UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 9212 Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released an official notification for UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2022 on 15 December 2021. A total of 9,212 vacancies of female health workers are available under this recruitment.
Interested and eligible female candidates can apply online from 15 December 2021 to 05 January 2022 on upsssc.gov.in. You can check more details on UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021-22 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, salary, exam pattern, syllabus, and how to apply online for UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2022?
UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Recruitment Name||UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Post Name||UP Female Health Worker|
|Online Registration Date||15th December 2021 to 05th January 2022|
UPSSSC Health Worker Vacancy Details
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 9,212 vacancies. You can check the category wise vacancy details below:
|UPSSSC Female Health Worker Vacancy|
|Category||Number Of Vacancies|
UPSSSC Health Worker Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed the intermediate examination or its equivalent. The candidates should have completed one year six months/ two years of Auxiliary Nurses (ANM) and Midwife training course. More details are in the notification.
The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than the age of 40 years as of July 1, 2021.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Salary
Selected candidates will receive salaries between Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100.
UPSSSC Health Worker Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
UPSSSC Health Worker Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- There will be objective-type questions in this exam.
- The exam will be conducted in a single shift.
- Candidates will be 1 mark of each correct answer.
- The total time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 or 25% for each wrong answer.
UPSSSC Health Worker Syllabus
- Determinants of health.
- Overview of health problems of communities in India.
- Organization of SC, PHC, CMC, and district hospital.
- Health agencies: International: WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDPA, World Bank, FAO, DANIDA, European commission. Red Cross, US aid, UNESCO. Colombo Plan, ILO, CARE, etc. National: Indian Red Cross, Indian Council for Child Welfare, Family planning association of India, etc.
- Role and Responsibilities of ANM\FHW.
- Code of ethics for ANM.
- Role of Counsellor & Role of ANM/Female Health working as a counselor.
- Importance of nutrition in health and sickness.
- Classification of foods and their nutritive value.
- Balanced diet for the different age groups.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies: Nutritional anemia in women.
- Under-five nutrition, the role of ANM’s /FHW/AWWs in supplementary food.
- The Human body Structure and body systems and their functions.
- Hygiene of the body.
- Concept of mental health.
- Control and prevention of communicable diseases, General measures.
- Communicable diseases: Signs, Symptoms, care, and prevention of the following: diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles and tuberculosis, Chickenpox, mumps, rubella, enteric fever, hepatitis, rabies, malaria, dengue, filaria, kala-azar, trachoma, conjunctivitis, scabies, STDs and HIV/AIDS, Encephalitis, Leptospirosis, Acute respiratory infections, Diarrhoeal diseases, Worm infestations, leprosy.
- Care of the sick in the community: taking history, Physical examination: Vital signs.
- Fever: Vital signs: Temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure.
- Home care remedies & Integrated accepted practices of AYUSH
- Classifications of drugs forms.
- Need of First Aid.
- Minor Injuries and ailments.
- Cuts and wounds: types, principles, and first aid care.
- Factors affecting growth and development in infants and children.
- Physical psychological and social development of children.
- Accidents: causes, precautions, and prevention.
- Exclusive Breastfeeding.
- School health: Objectives, problems, and programs, Environment of school.
- Sex education for adolescents.
- Menstruation and menstrual hygiene.
- Adolescent girls: pregnancy and abortion.
- Foetus and placenta.
- Normal pregnancy: Signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
- Care during normal labor.
- Care of new-born.
- Abnormalities of pregnancy.
- Abortion: types of abortion, causes of abortion.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs 25.
- Gen/ OBC/EWS: Rs 25
- SC/ ST: Rs 25
- PH: Rs 25
Note: Candidates are required to pay the application fee in online mode through Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking, or SBI Challan.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Health Worker Recruitment 2021-22
|Notification Released||15 December 2021|
|Starting date for online application submission||15 December 2021|
|Last date for online application submission||05 January 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||05 January 2022|
|Last Date for Correction of Application form||12 January 2022|
|UPSSSC Health Worker Admit Card Date||To be announced soon|
|UPSSSC Health Worker Exam Dates 2022||To be announced soon|
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for UP Female Health Worker Mains Exam 2022:
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission @upsssc.gov.in.
- Search for “Direct Recruitment under Advt. No: 02-Exam/2021 start from 15/12/2021” in the Live Advertisement section.
- On the landing page click on “Apply Online” Register with your credentials.
- Fill in all the details in the UP Female Health Worker Mains Exam form 2021.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee, and Click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the application form for future use.
- Get a few printouts of the application form.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Notification 2021 PDF
UP Female Health Worker Apply Online Link
You Can Also Check
- Latest Current Affairs PDF 2021 For All Competitive Exams
- UP SI Question Paper 2021 PDF & Answer Key All Shifts
- UP Lekhpal Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF
- CTET Exam Analysis 2021 Check Expected Cut Off Marks
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies have been released under UP Female Health Worker Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – A total of 9212 vacancies have been out for UPSSSC Health worker posts.
Q. What is UP Health Worker Salary?
Ans. – Selected candidates will receive salaries between Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100.
Q. What is UPSSSC Health Worker Application Fee?
Ans. – The applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs 25.
Q. When is the last date to apply online for UP Health Worker Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for UP female health worker Mains Exam 2021 is 05th January 2022.