Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) has released the UP BC Sakhi Recruitment Notification 2023 on Its official website www.upsrlm.org. A total of 3808 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment.
UPSRLM has invited online applications from female candidates. The last date to apply online is 05 February 2023. Check all the details related to UP BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023 such as education qualifications, age limit, steps to apply, etc.
Table of Contents
UP BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023
|Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission
|Latest Government Jobs
|Total Number of Gram Panchayats
|3,808 Gram Panchayats
|Last Date for Registration
|05th February 2023
UC BC Sakhi Vacancy 2023
UPSRLM has released a total of 3808 vacancies for eligible candidates for the post of UP Sakhi through UC BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023:
UP BC Sakhi Scheme
- The objective of this scheme is to provide employment to rural women.
- Along with this, basic facilities like digital transactions have to be provided to the people living in rural areas.
- Banking correspondent Sakhis will provide banking services from door to door.
UP BC Sakhi Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be well aware of all the eligibility criteria required for the UP BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023 posts. The eligibility criteria such as educational qualification & age limit are described below:
- Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should be a resident of the same Gram Panchayat from where he is going to apply.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Age Relaxation as per UP BC Sakhi Yojana Recruitment Rules 2023
UP BC Sakhi Salary and Benefits
- UP BC Sakhi will get a salary of Rs 4000 per month for the first six months.
- ₹50,000 will be given separately to buy banking devices.
- After completing six months, a commission will be available on each transaction.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- OBC NCL : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates.
Documents Required For UP BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023
Candidates will require the following documents to apply for Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023:
- Aadhaar card of applicant women and girls,
- Pan card,
- Bank account passbook,
- Income Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Residence Certificate,
- 10th class passing mark sheet and certificate,
- Passport size photograph, and
- Current mobile number etc.
By completing all the above documents, you can apply for this recruitment and get a job at BC.
How to Apply Online for UP BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates will have to apply online for UP BC Sakhi recruitment.
- For this, they have to download the UP BC Sakhi App on their smartphone.
- Kindly note that an application can be made in the same Gram Panchayat for UP BC Sakhi recruitment.
- If you apply for more than one panchayat, your candidature will be canceled.
- For more assistance, you can contact with BC Sakhi Helpline Number: 0522-2724611