WB 2000 Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Forest Department has released an official recruitment notification for 2000 Bana Sahayak on its official website i.e. westbengalforest.gov.in/. Total 2000 vacancies are available named “Bana Sahayaks”, on a purely contractual basis under Administrative Divisions including Presidency Division, Medinipur Division, Burdwan Division, Malda Division and Jalpaiguri Division.
Interested candidates can apply offline for WB Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020 within 7 (seven) working days. Below we have provided you the direct link to download the Application Form of WB Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020. Below we also provided you some more details regarding this recruitment like Age Limit, Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria. You are advised to read the complete article for more detials.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
WB 2000 Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020
|Name of the recruitment||WB Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the department||West Bengal Forest Department|
|No. of vacancies||2000|
|Last Date To Apply Online||7 working days|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/-Per Month|
WB Bana Sahayak Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should be 8th class passed from a recognzied school
WB Bana Sahayak Age Limit:
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years
- Last Date of Application – within 7 (seven) working days from the date of advertisement.
Resident Status for this recruitment:
- Permanent address of applicants should be within the State of West Bengal. Application is to be made only to the Engagement Board for the district of residence as specified.
Physical Condition of the candidate:
- Due to the nature of job in forest areas, persons with physical disabilities will be assessed by the respective Engagement Board as to their suitability to the nature of job.
Selection Process for WB Forest Bana Sahayak
The selection will be done on the basis of evaluation–cum–interview and personality test as follow:
- Ability to read Bengali – 30 Marks
- Ability to write Bengali – 30 Marks
- Ability to read English or Hindi – 10 Marks
- General Knowledge Oral Test – 20 Marks
- Personality fitness for forestry works 10 Marks
How to apply for WB Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020?
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the Application form.
- The Application Form, along with all attachments are to be put in a single envelope, sealed and submitted physically in the drop box meant for the district.
You can also sent your application by ordinary post or courier so as to reach within seven (7) working days from the date of advertisement.
Latest Update: Today is last date to apply online for West Bengal Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020. If you want to apply for this job then download the application form pdf from link given below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there in West Bengal Forest Department?
Ans. There are total 2000 vacancies to be filled through WB Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the official website of WB forest Department?
Ans. The official website of WB forest Department is westbengalforest.gov.in.
Q. What is the application mode for WB Forest Recruimtment 2020?
Ans. The application mode is offline. Candidate need to send their application form by post.