WBSEDCL Recruitment 2021: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited ( WBSETCL) has released an official notification for the recruitment of the Junior Executive and Junior Engineer post on the official website. The number of vacancies for recruitment is 414.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. The last date to apply online is 05th January 2022. You can check out Important details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, Important dates, application fee, and Steps to Apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2021.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Recruitment Name||WBSEDCL Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Body||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Post Name||Junior Executive and Junior Engineer|
|Application Start Date||15 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||05 January 2022|
WBSEDCL 2021 Vacancy Details
A total number of 414 vacancies were released for recruitment. Below are the post-wise vacancy details:
|Junior Executive (Stores)||14|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II||400|
- Also, Check – IARI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Technician Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL JE and Jr Executive Posts
- Jr Executive: Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC with PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics & Materials Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR PG Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics from Indian Institute of Materials Management/ a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) having specialization in Logistics / Materials Management / Supply Chain Management.
- JE: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/College duly recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (renamed as West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development).
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
|ST/SC Candidates||5 Years|
|OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates||3 Years|
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
Note: SC, ST, OBC-A & OBC-B candidates from the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General Candidates and will not be allowed any relaxation in age.
- Also, Check – ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021 For 1120 Vacancies
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview. This will be followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test as per the prescribed rules of the Company.
- The online test would be computer-based and it would be conducted for 100 marks.
- Candidates would be asked questions from General Aptitude, English, Bengali/ Nepali.
- Further, the personal interview would be conducted for 25 marks.
- There would be no qualifying marks in the interview.
- The final merit list would consist of the marks obtained by candidates in the personal interview and the written test.
Pay Scale & Salary
|Junior Executive (Stores)||LEVEL-7 Rs 37400/- to Rs 108200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II||LEVEL-6 Rs 36800/- to Rs 106700/-|
In addition to Basic Pay, the posts also carry Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, Electric Allowance, Hill Compensatory Allowance, LTC / HTC, EPF, Gratuity, Benefits for Indoor treatment in leading hospitals for Self & Dependents, Leave Encashment, Children Education Expenses and other allowances as per the Rules of the Company.
- Also, Check – SSC Exam Calendar PDF 2022-23 Released Check Exam Dates
|Category||Junior Executive (Stores)||Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II|
|SC/ST/PWD||No Fee||No Fee|
|Others||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 300/-|
Note: The application fees can be paid through the payment gateway service only.
WBSEDCL Jr Engineer & Executive Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released On||15 December 2021|
|Last Date Of Application||05 January 2022|
How To Apply Online For WBSEDCL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for WBSEDCL Jr Engineer & Executive Recruitment 2021:
- Step 1: Go to the official website- wbsedcl.in.
- Step 2: Now go to the registration tab. Candidates should note that they have to register with details such as Name, Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Step 3: Following this, candidates should log in with their user names and password.
- Step 4: Fill in all the necessary details like name, father’s name, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Step 5: Attach the required documents like SSC Certificate, Category Certificate, etc.
- Step 6: Upload your recent passport size photograph & signature.
- Step 7: Pay the required fees and click on the submit button.
- Step 8: Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Download WBSEDCL Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
WBSEDCL Recruitment Application Form 2021 Link
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there in WBSEDCL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – There is a total of 414 posts in WBSEDCL Recruitment 2022 Junior Executive & Junior Engineer Vacancy.
Q. What is the salary of WBSEDCL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Salary of WBSEDCL Junior Executive & Junior Engineer Recruitment is Rs.36800/- to 108200/-.
Q. When will the online applications of WBSEDCL Junior Executive & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 start?
Ans. – The online application process of WBSEDCL Junior Executive & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 will start from 15th December 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The Last date to apply for WBSEDCL Junior Executive & Junior Engineer Recruitment is 5th January 2022.