West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 680 Posts: West Central Railway (WCR) has released the official notification of West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for the post of 680 Apprentice posts. Candidates can apply online before 05 April 2021 on the official website of MP Online www.mponline.gov.in.
In this article, you will get complete details about the recruitment like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, Important dates, application fee, and steps to apply online for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||West Central Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||West Central Railway (WCR)|
|Job Category||Indian Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply Online||05 April 2021|
West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
A total of 680 vacancies are available for various trades including Electrician, Fitter, Wireman, Welder, Computer Operator, And Programming Assistant, Carpenter, Painter, AC Mechanic, Machinist, Stenographer, Electronic Mechanic, Cable Jointer, Diesel Mechanic, Mason, Black Smith, Surveyor, Draughtsman, and Civil.
- Fitter – 134
- Welder (GAS & Electric) – 51
- Electrician – 181
- Carpenter – 28
- Painter – 28
- AC Mechanic – 10
- Machinist – 11
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 09
- Stenographer (English) – 09
- Electronic mechanic – 15
- Cable joiner – 04
- Diesel mechanic – 49
- Mason – 26
- Blacksmith – 16
- Surveyor – 10
- Draftsman – 10
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- 10th or it’s equivalent (in 10 + 2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI in fitter trade (affiliated to NCVT/SCVT).
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not be elder than 24 years.
Selection Procedure for West Central Railway Apprentice Posts
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th Class. No test or interview will be conducted.
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|West Central Railway Recruitment Notification Date 2021||25 February 2021|
|Opening date of online application||06 March 2021|
|Last date to apply online||05 April 2021|
Application Fee For West Central Railway 2021 Recruitment
- Application fee Rs 100 + Rs 70 portal charges + GST.
SC, ST, PH, and women candidates are exempted but they need to pay the portal fee. Candidates should note that the application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Required Documents For WCR Recruitment 2021
- 10th Marksheet
- Admit Card Of Class 10th Or Original Certificate Of 10th Passed (Date Of Birth should be mentioned on It.)
- National Trade Certificate or Provisional National Trade Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Disability Certificate( If applicable).
- Discharge Certificate/ Serving Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen)
How to Apply Online For West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested can apply for the posts through MP Online official website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 05 April 2021. Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Step 1: Click on the West Central Railway Recruitment apply link given below.
- Step 2: To create a new account, click on the link given on the right side ‘Not registered? Create an account.’
- Step 3: Then create your username and password on the registration page.
- Step 4: After login when you land up on Home Page, to create your full profile with personal details, qualifications, experience details, enclosures, etc. click on the ‘Profile Section‘ link.
- Step 5: After creating a profile, click on the ‘Running Application Forms‘ link to fill the application form, and click on the payment button to pay the fees.
- Step 6: For the payment of unpaid applications or print duplicate receipts, click on the ‘My Filled Applications / Receipt‘ link on Home Page.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
The West Central Railway Notification 2021 pdf was released on 25 February 2021. Online applications have invited fro West Central Railway, India to fill 608 posts of Apprentice. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 06 March to 05 April 2021.
You can download the official notification pdf by clicking on the link given below.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for WCR Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 608 vacancies for WCR 2021 Recruitment.
Q. Is there any test for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – No, there will be no tests or exams for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Q. What are the selection criteria for West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs?
Ans. – The selection will be done on the basis of merit.
Q. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 05 April 2021.