(AWES) Army School Teacher Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Army School Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF is out now. Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) will conduct Army Teacher Exams 2020 on 21 & 22 November 2020.
To help you In your preparation we are sharing Previous Year Papers of Army Public School AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT Exam. In this article you will get Army School Teacher Previous Year Question Papers PDF from 2013 to till now.
Army School Teacher Previous Year Question Papers PDF: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||Army Public School Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Posts Name||Primary Trained Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Army Public School Recruitment Exam date 2020||21 to 22 November 2020|
Army School Teacher Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of PRT/TGT/PGT teacher differs with respect to the time allotted to solve the paper as well as the number of questions. There is the provision of negative marking for all post’s examination so read the following points thoroughly:
|Post – PGT/ TGT|
|Paper A||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Part A – General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks||3 hours|
|Part B – Specific to subject||90 Marks|
|Post – PRT|
|Part A – Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT||90 Marks||1 hour and 30 minutes|
- The exam will be conducted online and the questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- Total time duration of the exam will be of 180 minutes for PGT & TGT whereas it will of 90 minutes for PRT.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks that are 1/4 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in each part in order to qualify the exam.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only. The language subjects like Hindi and Sanskrit will have the question paper partially in Hindi but the common subjects questions will be in English only.
- Also, Check – List Of Joint Military Exercises Of India 2020 PDF
Army Teacher Previous Question Paper PDF
|Army School Teacher Paper Detail||Army Teacher Previous Year Paper PDF|
|Army School Teacher 2013 Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|Army School Teacher 2014 Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|Army School Teacher 2015 Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|Army School Teacher 2016 Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
Army Public School TGT/PGT/PRT Teacher Previous Year Paper PDF
|Army School Question Papers PDF||Download PDF|
|Army PGT Home Science Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT Economics Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT English Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT Geography Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT Commerce Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT Hindi Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT Physical Education Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT History Paper||Download PDF|
|Army PGT Psychology Paper||Download PDF|
Army School Teacher Previous Year Paper Benefits
Practicing Previous Year Papers can help you in many ways in your exam preparation. Remember that there are no sectional time limits and no sectional cut offs in AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT Exam.
- Previous year question paper is helpful to understand the nature of the exam pattern.
- With the help of previous year paper, candidates get the idea of distribution and difficulty level of Questions.
- It will help you to Identify your weak and strong areas.
- Very helpful to plan your strategy for the Army teacher Exam.
- Helpful to increase speed & Time Management.
Army School Teacher Recruitment Exam Question Papers FAQs
Question 1: Is there any negative marking in army school teacher exam?
Answer: Yes, 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Question 2: What would be the language of questions paper?
Answer: The question paper will be in English language only as the teachers will be teaching in English medium schools. Only Hindi and Sanskrit language paper will be partially in Hindi.
Question 3: How many parts are there in army school PRT exam question paper?
Answer: PRT aspirants have to give only Part-A in and secure 50% to qualify as a primary teacher.
Question 4: Where will be the job location?
Answer: The job location can be anywhere in India. It depends on the school you apply for. You passing certificate will be applicable in any army public school to apply for the teacher post.
Question 5: Is the army school teacher exam tough?
Answer: Yes, all the examination will be completely in English and that can be challenging for some of the students that are weak in the subject.
This year AWES will conduct online exams for around 8000 teaching posts – PGT/ TGT/ PRT on 21st & 22nd November 2020. So, candidates are advised to start downloading and practicing the Previous Year paper of Army Public School AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT Exam for scoring high marks in the Examination.