Download CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solution: Central Board Of Secondary Education has successfully conducted the annual board examination for the Class 12 Accountancy paper. CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solution is available here to download.
We have already provided you with CBSE Class 12th Question Paper 2020 PDF. In this article we are going to provide you CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2020 PDF & CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Solution 2020 PDF. The total time duration for the paper was 03 hours.
CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2020 PDF Released
|Article Name||CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2020 PDF & Solution|
|Category||Previous Year Papers PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Exam Date 2020||05th March 2020|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Total Number Of Questions||32|
The CBSE class 12 Accountancy’s theory paper is of 80 marks and 20 marks is assigned for project work/Internal assessment. The CBSE class 12 Accountancy theory examination was of three hours duration.
The question paper comprised of two parts – A and B. Part A is compulsory for all students, while students can choose one option from Part B.
CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Exam Pattern 2020
Here we have shared the Complete CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Exam Pattern 2020 with general Instructions as mentioned in the paper:
Read the following instructions very carefully and strictly follow them :
- This question paper comprises two PARTS – A and B. There are 32 questions in the question paper. All questions are compulsory.
- Part – A is compulsory for all candidates.
- Part – B has two options i.e. (i) Analysis of Financial Statement and (ii) Computerized Accounting. You have to attempt only one of the given OPTIONS.
- Heading of the option opted must be written on the Answer-Book before attempting the questions of that particular OPTION.
- Question number 1 to 13 and 23 to 29 are very short answer type questions carrying 1 mark each.
- Question number 14 and 30 are short answer type-I questions carrying 3 marks each.
- Question number 15 to 18 and 31 are short answer type-II questions carrying 4 marks each.
- Question number 19 to 20 and 32 are also long answer type-I questions carrying 6 marks each.
- Question number 21 and 22 are long answer type- II questions carrying 8 marks each.
- Answer should be brief and to the point. The answer of each part should be written at one place.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in 2 questions of three marks, 2 questions of four marks, 1 question of six marks and 2 questions of eight marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
- However, separate instructions are given with each section and question, wherever necessary.
CBSE 12th Accountancy Paper 2020 Unit-wise Distribution of Marks
The Unit-wise marks distribution for CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper 2020 is mentioned below:
Part A (60 Marks)
Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations, Partnership Firma and Companies
- Unit 1. Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organization – 10 Marks
- Unit 2. Accounting for Partnership Firms – 30 Marks
- Unit 3. Accounting for Companies – 20Marks
Part B (20 Marks)
Financial Statement Analysis
- Unit 4. Analysis of Financial Statements – 12 Marks
- Unit 5. Cash Flow Statement – 8 Marks
- Unit 4. Computerized Accounting – 20 Marks
CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Marking Scheme 2020
|Type Of MCQs||Marks||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Short Answer I||3||2||6|
|Short Answer II||4||5||20|
|Long Answer II||8||2||16|
CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Exam Analysis 2020
A lot of students who appeared for the accountancy paper said that the CBSE 2020 Accountancy Paper was tougher than to what came in 2019. Some of the students found 1 marks questions tough, because there was no one word answer to it.
The students who had prepared diligently from the sample papers as published by the CBSE were reported saying that this question paper had a very different pattern from that of the sample papers released. It had more 1 markers with calculations.
However all the questions in the Accounts examination were from the textbook only but one had to think a lot to solve them out.
- Also, Check – CBSE Class 10th Question Paper 2020 PDF & Answer Key
CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Solution 2020 PDF
Here we have shared the CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Solution 2020 with you. However the official answer key is yet to be released for this exam by CBSE. You can watch the CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Paper Answer Key 2020 in the video attached below:
Download CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Question Paper 2020 PDF
Download CBSE Class 10th Hindi Question Paper 2020 PDF
CBSE Class 10th Science Question Paper 2020 PDF With Solutions
CBSE Class 10th English Solved Question Paper 2020 PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Team Examstocks thanks them for providing their question paper so that It will be helpful for the fellow aspirants to check the answers and question paper. We wish you all the best for upcoming shifts of CBSE Class 12th Exam 2020.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|